iPhone 5S

Yeah, I need bigger screen size of video clip download file from my own dash cam with Wi-Fi access for quick report police officers on any public street.

blackvue-dr500.jpg

That's how you report to officers in everyday? :shock:

What's app you use for GPS? I am perfect fine with my iPhone 5 as GPS.

I have three apps of Google Maps, Apple Maps and Waze.

I almost use Waze everyday when driving to work and home and I like police alerts. I m fine to see it clearly.

I have three apps of Google Maps, Apple Maps and Waze.

I almost use Waze everyday when driving to work and home and I like police alerts. I m fine to see it clearly.

Same here.

For GPS, I prefer to use a Garmin product because I mainly focus on driving on the roads. I am easily distracted by iphone.

I never replace my iPhone 5. Still solid good. Looks like, I'm consider to sell it on eBay for 2 times (maybe 3x) than I paid for. :hmm:

I understand. I did sell my iphone 4 on ebay almost one year ago for $200. My old iphone 5 won't shut itself down or take pictures of anything on it. I got it replaced and it works better now.

APPLE stock went close to minus 30 points after they release iPhone 5c and 5 s.

467.71 -26.93 ‎ (-5.44%‎)

Not so good.

Tim Cook will get fired by Apple Board of Directors.

The discontinued 5 is a marketing ploy. Like most no one wants to upgrade the S's, and the other phone is lower quality. So get rid of the next best thing and make a killing on the 6. Not sure when they start selling, but I heard almost a week ago people were lining up already.

My iPhone 4 is still good and iOS 7 compatible, no scratches on it. No reason for me to upgrade iPhone 5S. I will wait for iPhone 6 next year.

My iPhone 4 is still good and iOS 7 compatible, no scratches on it. No reason for me to upgrade iPhone 5S. I will wait for iPhone 6 next year.

My iPhone 4 on/off sleep/wake button is stuck! Now it's time for me to upgrade iPhone 5S.

My old iPhone 4 still perfect body and no scratched. thank to otterbox. So I upgrade it to iPhone 5 because of LTE networking. It was worth it for VP/FT.

Back