Introduction.

JaegerBomb90

Reaction score
Hello, this is my first post and I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Stefan and I'm deaf. I'm from Wisconsin. Hopefully this forum will help me meet some new friends; especially in Texas because We will be moving there by the end of September.
I grew up in mainstream school all the way up until my senior year I attended Wisconsin School for the Deaf and I loved it there! Before that, I didn't have much knowledge about deaf culture but now I do.
I have two kids, Ada almost 3 and Roman will be 2 in Dec. I teach them ASL every day and they are getting so good at it and I'm one proud dad. :)

:welcome: You should make plenty of friends here. I'm Arii and I'm deaf too. I just got a cochlear implant yesterday and already can't wait for activation. I am from Atlanta but I live in Indianapolis now. I'm a big traveler and like to meet other deafies. I wasn't born deaf though I had an accident in the military and ended up with a brain injury and I was exposed to load noise daily. I taught my self ASL and now I'm learning BSL as well.

:welcome: You should make plenty of friends here. I'm Arii and I'm deaf too. I just got a cochlear implant yesterday and already can't wait for activation. I am from Atlanta but I live in Indianapolis now. I'm a big traveler and like to meet other deafies. I wasn't born deaf though I had an accident in the military and ended up with a brain injury and I was exposed to load noise daily. I taught my self ASL and now I'm learning BSL as well.

I was born hearing too. I got sick with malaria and became deaf at around 3 months old.

And thank you ya'll!

Back