internet explorer 8.0

HorseRace

Reaction score
tell me how i can upgrade from 7.0 to 80. i still have 7.0 IE.. i find out that 8.0 can have privaty tracking something like that.. i am not sure.. but it called INPRIVATE i think it correct word on that site 8.0.. i saw on the news other days...

can you tell me how? i did tried but not say anything like that.. i puzzled out..

IE still sucks.

It's still root with OS and it doesn't even go much as 50% on ACID3 test.

OS? mmm does it block privately for tracking?? something like that.. you know i mean..

OS is operating system.

IE sucks, go use Safari, Firefox 3 or Google Chrome.

I'm really HATE IE so much and want find way to remove from my PC.

ohh.. google chrome?? i saw that on google site.. firefox3?? i never see it.. cool!

pacman

oh yea i see it before.. cool!

i prefer to have something that wont let it tracking on me.. like cookies..
when i bowser internet, then it show up cookies in my file something.. that way it will tracking.. without i know.. like i saw on news CNN about inprivataly on search box or near it.. that wont make a cookies at all.. so it wont tracking.. hope you understand what i mean..

new browser is out which it was called Flock. Ever heard of Flock? I tried it and it works good for me.

Flock is based on Firefox. I haven't tried it though because I am happy with Firefox.

There are rumors that FF4 is on the and super faster than ever....

Just kidding. I love my FF3 too damn much. Customize theme for FF3. I have Aero Fox

Flock is based on Firefox. I haven't tried it though because I am happy with Firefox.
Ditto. :)

I have a friend who suddenly started having problems with his Internet Explorer.

I told him to try Firefox. Luckily, this happened the day after the worldwide release of Firefox 3.0. :)

After that, he's been addicted to Firefox. ;)

Firefox 3 is awesome, I love it! I'm trying out Google Chrome and its fast when it starts up. Its not that bad, but its my understanding, Googlle Chrome is still under beta testing.

There are rumors that FF4 is on the and super faster than ever....

Just kidding. I love my FF3 too damn much. Customize theme for FF3. I have Aero Fox

They are actually developing FF 3.1, and it is supposedly to be much faster than Google Chrome. (Google Chrome's blazing fast, javascript executes MUCH faster than other browsers) I can't wait to see the result.

I'm using Chromifox, it's a nice theme for firefox. ;o

Back