International Relay calls?

CoolieFroggie

Reaction score
Im just out of curious I wondering if they have a international relay calls that we can all make a calls our friends outside of USA? If you guys know the link.. please refer in here so that way other people would like to use it.

Im sure alot of people have a friends outside of USA, I do have few friends live in Canada, Ireland and Germany.

Uh, yeah. Traditional LD out of country charges would bankrupt someone. I can't imagine what a relay call out of the country would cost!

:eek:

Yeah, relay calls out of state (on your tty, not IP RELAY) already cost a fortune...ugh! I had an ex roommate who made countless calls to far-flung places like Alabama, Florida, and I think, England or Asia...I was NOT happy when my phone bill came! :rl: So I called my phone company and had a lock put on my phone line so that my ex roommate would no longer be able to place any calls out of town, relay or not. :rl:

It didn't help much that she never contributed any money to the rent, bills, or the household neccesities.:rl:

Im just out of curious I wondering if they have a international relay calls that we can all make a calls our friends outside of USA? If you guys know the link.. please refer in here so that way other people would like to use it.

Im sure alot of people have a friends outside of USA, I do have few friends live in Canada, Ireland and Germany.

soresnon vrs free internation call

Yeah, relay calls out of state (on your tty, not IP RELAY) already cost a fortune...ugh! I had an ex roommate who made countless calls to far-flung places like Alabama, Florida, and I think, England or Asia...I was NOT happy when my phone bill came! :rl: So I called my phone company and had a lock put on my phone line so that my ex roommate would no longer be able to place any calls out of town, relay or not. :rl:

It didn't help much that she never contributed any money to the rent, bills, or the household neccesities.:rl:

Cripes, Lucia!

But, I hear you. I used to keep in touch with someone from AD. She'd call me periodically, and we'd chat. I called her once, though, and my Dad wasn't exactly pleased when the bill came.

I wonder why they charge so much?

sorenson don't accpet any international calls.. check on thier website.

Yes, they do.

Look in here Sorenson VRS

You will see this:

Who can I call?
As long as you are deaf or hard-of-hearing and physically located within the United States, you can place a domestic or international Sorenson VRS call to anyone.

Yes, All VRS providers make international calls. IP relay providers does not.

sometimes u can call brs (or other relay svc) thru the ip relay svc to make a international call. of course i dont guarantee that u will actually be able to.

Yes we do. My DHB told me they are accepting it. I'll ask him again to be sure. Or just call direct to VRS and ask? I dunno who to ask though.
Dang it! IslandGal just replied the answers. GRIN
sorenson don't accpet any international calls.. check on thier website.

Back