interesting thing I just discovered

deathstalker

Reaction score
for those who have hearing aids... I just discovered something, if you put your hearing aids on telephone mode, you can actually hear the ghost, it's true, there was this school I'm going to, one building (still here today) that was made in 1938 is rumored to be haunted, so when we got a tour up there from an art teacher, I felt like setting my hearing aids to telephone mode (which I always do if I want peace and quiet) but I still keep hearing noises, so I sign to my friends "is that you speaking out loud?" they all say no, even the teacher said no, I kept listening to whispers, footsteps, etc.

why is that?

That mode basically picks up electromagnetic fields (from a telephone, or inductive earhooks, or anything else) and turns them into audio, so anything generating electromagnetic interference will cause sounds like that. Anything like fluorescent lights, electric motors, transformers or power lines on the street, computer equipment, all generates a little bit of interference, so you can hear it if you switch to T. I leave mine on T sometimes because I think it's neat hearing things that most people never do! Well, that and because I'm an electronics dork. ;) I figured out a few years ago that if I switch to T around streetcar routes, I can hear a buzzing when a streetcar is a couple blocks away. Lets me know it's coming before I can see it. :)
Footsteps might be some appliance somewhere around you turning on and off (making a clicking sound each time) or something like that, maybe?

i discovered theres a special type of tadpoles its called sperm, really interesting...how common is it?

That mode basically picks up electromagnetic fields (from a telephone, or inductive earhooks, or anything else) and turns them into audio, so anything generating electromagnetic interference will cause sounds like that. Anything like fluorescent lights, electric motors, transformers or power lines on the street, computer equipment, all generates a little bit of interference, so you can hear it if you switch to T. I leave mine on T sometimes because I think it's neat hearing things that most people never do! Well, that and because I'm an electronics dork. ;) I figured out a few years ago that if I switch to T around streetcar routes, I can hear a buzzing when a streetcar is a couple blocks away. Lets me know it's coming before I can see it. :)
Footsteps might be some appliance somewhere around you turning on and off (making a clicking sound each time) or something like that, maybe?

no I doubt that, no one have any appliance around, it was just only me and my classmate, and the 2nd floor is comended (I have no idea how you spell an area that can't be entered because it's rotting) and it was during a blackout, so I doubt there any appliance from the 1st or the basement working... and the only light we have is the clouds and the noon's light

I hear a sound too if I leave my HA in the phone mode by mistake, and it not a ghost!

Back