Insurance for healthy and everything.

WhisperHorse

Reaction score
Im pretty much upset. When on April 2009, I appiled the SS-insurance papers since they wanted to making sure that my daughter do still use their insurance, no other insurance. I got their approval, I was so glad and somehow in two weeks or less, I got a paper saying that her insurance is cancel which I was like w...t...f...?! then my mother and I went to the place, somehow I walked in the building and I was like :shock: OH....MY....! This building was FULL of people! No room, I have to be ask every person to move so I can walk thru and etc like that, even no chairs to sit down. When, I got my turn and we spoke to a black woman, explained about the papers and she went w...t...f also, so she gave me to filling AGAIN so I did, I noticed that they do have dentist plans for children so I asked for it, she was like can't give me that because of the laws changed due to Obama. He decided that we have to pay EVERYTHING with cash for kids for just Dentist, Eye Doctor, Ear Doctor and etc. I was like wtf.... I got upset but went ahead to asking them for papers that I can fill for myself to having insurance which my mother retired recently on July 1, 2009 and they already removed my name. That woman said, sorry can't. Have to wait until July 2010 so I can get my own insurance, it was Obama. I was like what?! She said that he changed for insurance recently like one or two weeks ago. I was like oh great! I have to be VERY VERY careful and somehow my mother spoke to a few people...

A 23 years old girl lose WHOLE of money becuase of Obama tried to saving more money. Other, a 74 years old man lose his insurance and having to wait until July 2010 like I do have to. A 30's something single-mother got laid off from her job, she did fill money and insurance for her four kids but failed, they called service for kids to putting them in the foster home and that woman says taht she will lose her house on this August 18th because of Obama. I was like too much problems from him? I am pretty much upset because too many things bad happen to everybody that I heard and myself, my own family also. :|

Then when we left, oh my there's MORE people outside along with a few polices outside to making sure that everything's safe and helping people to get out of parkings and etc like that. This building's parking are FULL and somehow other building by the side, that parking is ALMOST full! MORE and MORE people and it's just happened on July 2nd. I got mail from them saying that her insurance cancelled was on July 1. :|

Oh yea, you told me about that on the VP few days ago. It sounds really terrible when they cut their low income insurance unexpectly.

I feel your pain. For a long time my dental bills were paid for by insurance. This year I have to pay out of pocket for everything!

I've heard Obama is trying to help us fight for free health care or something...who knows what he is really up to. :/ That really sucks...2010 is too long to wait.

Wow... that's just awful! I used to be under my Dad's insurance but ever since he got a better job (He now works for the Government) I was taken out of his insurance and I didn't have insurance since 2006! However my son is in Washington State insurance... thank god... but I just hate how awful this is happening, that insurance rate is so high that you could barely afford it.

I am so sorry to hear that, WhisperHorse. You are not only one! My hearing friends who are without health insurance, even though, they are still working in the hospitals. They need it so bad. It's scary!
I have to pay my company for dental plan insurance monthly. It's no fun! Grrrrrr...

I'm not surprised to see the monetarial structure changing rapidly this year after the recession. At least something is changing after the wamu outbreak.

Im pretty much upset. When on April 2009, I appiled the SS-insurance papers since they wanted to making sure that my daughter do still use their insurance, no other insurance. I got their approval, I was so glad and somehow in two weeks or less, I got a paper saying that her insurance is cancel which I was like w...t...f...?! then my mother and I went to the place, somehow I walked in the building and I was like :shock: OH....MY....! This building was FULL of people! No room, I have to be ask every person to move so I can walk thru and etc like that, even no chairs to sit down. When, I got my turn and we spoke to a black woman, explained about the papers and she went w...t...f also, so she gave me to filling AGAIN so I did, I noticed that they do have dentist plans for children so I asked for it, she was like can't give me that because of the laws changed due to Obama. He decided that we have to pay EVERYTHING with cash for kids for just Dentist, Eye Doctor, Ear Doctor and etc. I was like wtf.... I got upset but went ahead to asking them for papers that I can fill for myself to having insurance which my mother retired recently on July 1, 2009 and they already removed my name. That woman said, sorry can't. Have to wait until July 2010 so I can get my own insurance, it was Obama. I was like what?! She said that he changed for insurance recently like one or two weeks ago. I was like oh great! I have to be VERY VERY careful and somehow my mother spoke to a few people...

A 23 years old girl lose WHOLE of money becuase of Obama tried to saving more money. Other, a 74 years old man lose his insurance and having to wait until July 2010 like I do have to. A 30's something single-mother got laid off from her job, she did fill money and insurance for her four kids but failed, they called service for kids to putting them in the foster home and that woman says taht she will lose her house on this August 18th because of Obama. I was like too much problems from him? I am pretty much upset because too many things bad happen to everybody that I heard and myself, my own family also. :|

Then when we left, oh my there's MORE people outside along with a few polices outside to making sure that everything's safe and helping people to get out of parkings and etc like that. This building's parking are FULL and somehow other building by the side, that parking is ALMOST full! MORE and MORE people and it's just happened on July 2nd. I got mail from them saying that her insurance cancelled was on July 1. :|

What does being black have to with anything! If the woman was white would you had wrote "white "woman?

What does being black have to with anything! If the woman was white would you had wrote "white "woman?

02.gif

Stop be racist.

She was telling her experiences.. I'm sure she dont care if anyone is black or not..

let it go and quit jumping the conclusion.

Whoa, it's bad health's money problem.. I'm lucky I am still on medicare and medicaid with CADI program (County waiver service), I was get billed from my county hospital ENT clinic, that's wrong for medicare.. I spoke to my auddy and she said "Don't worry, the hospital's funds would be covered for you" and the auddy already called medicare to get straighten out that should be covered for sound room exam (hearing test), wax removal and cleaned by authorized ENT doctor.

She said "You don't have to pay for it", whew! I am happy.

Back