InSight Cinema

illustrator said:
:ugh2: I am not pretty confortable with this device. It required me to give my driver license and carry this device in front of people before enter the theatre. :mad:

That theater is only closer to my location that has subtitle available. :(

NOW you mention it... I totally understand your fear because the second-to-the-worst scenario did happen to me.... a movie theatre that carries RWS does have the same policy... so I turned in my driver license card... and I found out that they DID give my license card to SOMEBODY ELSE. a DUDE (i am a girl, :mad2: and it is a pic of me having a long BLONDE hair so how could they confuse me for somebody else that has a SHORT hair :fu2: ) I was so mad because the movie theatre was closing and I could not leave w.out my frigging driver license card so I told the manager that they have to cough up the moolah (they ended up giving me two free movie tickets, whee! 8bucks worth each). I was looking thru their "lost and found" box and saw a driver license card belonging to a guy that I KNEW from highschool and his name starts with K like mine and i just KNEW it was him that the movie gave to because he has numerous of communication deficits so i am sure the manager/worker misheard his name and grabbed the weird sound name- MINE *Kirsi* so :eek: so... DONT GIVE THEM YOUR DRIVER LICENSE! Just give them your school id or any card that has your name on it..... [GRUMBLING!]

gnarlydorkette said:
NOW you mention it... I totally understand your fear because the second-to-the-worst scenario did happen to me.... a movie theatre that carries RWS does have the same policy... so I turned in my driver license card... and I found out that they DID give my license card to SOMEBODY ELSE. a DUDE (i am a girl, :mad2: and it is a pic of me having a long BLONDE hair so how could they confuse me for somebody else that has a SHORT hair :fu2: ) I was so mad because the movie theatre was closing and I could not leave w.out my frigging driver license card so I told the manager that they have to cough up the moolah (they ended up giving me two free movie tickets, whee! 8bucks worth each). I was looking thru their "lost and found" box and saw a driver license card belonging to a guy that I KNEW from highschool and his name starts with K like mine and i just KNEW it was him that the movie gave to because he has numerous of communication deficits so i am sure the manager/worker misheard his name and grabbed the weird sound name- MINE *Kirsi* so :eek: so... DONT GIVE THEM YOUR DRIVER LICENSE! Just give them your school id or any card that has your name on it..... [GRUMBLING!]

I am pretty upset about this website - http://ncam.wgbh.org/mopix/nowshowing.html

it usually post the new update so late when there is subtitle available start on Thursday and the news announce on Thursday, sometime, it announce on FRiday!

Lately, it seems like InsightCinema is behind or slow on updating their movies.

I know it hard to find something. Just be patient, I am sure when will be at 2006 the law is only 100 percent can be all of their CC!!!! But, when 2004 to 2005 will be 95 percent!!!! That good new!

scottw said:
I know it hard to find something. Just be patient, I am sure when will be at 2006 the law is only 100 percent can be all of their CC!!!! But, when 2004 to 2005 will be 95 percent!!!! That good new!

hmmph it took Gally 80-something years to finally have a deaf president.. and it happened 20 years ago ... CC movies have been around since 90s... so dont hold your breath about the CCmovies being shown everywhere 24-7 *maybe 20 years later... well it is 10 years from now, prehaps???*.... it will happen for the next generation, hopefully (when we all are old and grumpy!)

scottw said:

who care! I want to be notice in advanced... at least 1 week! maybe two week!
So we can make a better plan.

Because U.S Supreme Court gave FCC Rule! I am sorry! But, you should talk to ADA about that. ADA can help to explain you more and learn. Be patient! I am only patien! No complaint at all! Because God know everything Deaf need to.

VamPyroX said:
Blah... 100%? Won't happen...

:werd: It happen when Spider-Man release for first time. Sony refused release that movie with subtitle for theather. :mad2:

Back