Ingress Game

PinkyZebra

Reaction score
I am curious is any deaf/hoh playing on ingress? I tried to look for Deaf play on ingress. I found it nothing. The most is hearing people are playing on ingress. I love to play ingress on portals and make a link and control fields on Intel map.

None comment? It obvious Deaf don't play ingress. I guess I'm first Desf person to play on Ingress game. I'm member of Ingress Enlightened. None Deaf people are play. That is interesting.

Last edited:
I've heard of it a bit but don't play it personally because I don't get out much and if I did most of the rednecks around here wouldn't know what to do with a smartphone, let alone what an augmented reality game is about, so I doubt there's much of any activity nearby. It's probably a lot more fun when living in a big city where there's plenty of people playing nearby.

I've heard of it a bit but don't play it personally because I don't get out much and if I did most of the rednecks around here wouldn't know what to do with a smartphone, let alone what an augmented reality game is about, so I doubt there's much of any activity nearby. It's probably a lot more fun when living in a big city where there's plenty of people playing nearby.

Did you know the most rural in country and small town have portals? No matter it's redneck people can play ingress games too.

Here is my green control fields out of country.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 14
My husband made a largest control fields in our hometown to out of town in country.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 7
Hi PinkyZebra, I'm @fo2 from the Enlightened faction in Northern Ireland. I am hearing but learning BSL. I too was wondering was there much uptake within the deaf community but there doesn't appear to be any mention online, that I can find. As such I was wondering what your experiences of the game are like. I know that we here in NI have lots of meetups and social events, so I was interested to see was there a similar social element within the deaf/hoh communities.

It may be worth creating a G+ group to try and advertise the game and it's social/community elements within the deaf/hoh communities, just an idea if you're interested.

This is Gallaudet right now. =)

There are quite a few deaf players playing the game. One's level 14.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-10-21 at 1.08.44 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-10-21 at 1.08.44 PM.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 8
Hi PinkyZebra, I'm @fo2 from the Enlightened faction in Northern Ireland. I am hearing but learning BSL. I too was wondering was there much uptake within the deaf community but there doesn't appear to be any mention online, that I can find. As such I was wondering what your experiences of the game are like. I know that we here in NI have lots of meetups and social events, so I was interested to see was there a similar social element within the deaf/hoh communities.

It may be worth creating a G+ group to try and advertise the game and it's social/community elements within the deaf/hoh communities, just an idea if you're interested.

There are quite a few gatherings and such here. We have a great enlightened group that goes around steamrolling here. Ain't nothin like a level 8 farm. ;)

I am one of the agents for Ingress. Started playing few months back and I am closing up to Level 10 and am addicted to it and play regliously. (Pinky, I've pinged you in Comms)

I am one of the agents for Ingress. Started playing few months back and I am closing up to Level 10 and am addicted to it and play regliously. (Pinky, I've pinged you in Comms)

Pinky hasn't been here for over a year. You should tell her on Facebook.

Pinky hasn't been here for over a year. You should tell her on Facebook.
It's all good, I pinged her in comms in the app, she should be notified with my message I left in her comms ;)

This is Gallaudet right now. =)

There are quite a few deaf players playing the game. One's level 14.
Yeah. I aware of Gallaudet campus have portals for ingress. That is cool. I did look at intel map around the world. I found a several portals at Gallaudet, I did submit a new portal for Deaf school but it's long time to wait for approve. Too many portals and no more submit a new portals. That is suck. I hacked Indiana School for the blinds portals in Indy.

Back