Increase hobo move from TX to CO because of marijuana

PowerON

Reaction score
Legalized marijuana draws homeless Texans to Colorado – KPRC Houston

Colorado is seeing a significant increase in the number of homeless people arriving from Texas and the head of two homeless shelters said a big reason for the increase is homeless people wanting to smoke pot.

“It wasn’t the only reason but it was one of the main factors,” Runa Renee Townsend, a homeless woman from Fort Worth, said of her reason for moving to Colorado.

At the Salvation Army’s overnight shelter, they have seen their numbers nearly double.

“We were averaging 190 people a night. Now we are averaging 345 people a night,” said Murray Flagg, the Salvation Army Intermountain Divisional secretary for social services.

More to read...

Good! More hobo-free here. :lol:

I wonder how they plan to pay for the marijuana , it's does cost money and I really don't think most hobo do carry $40 or more around. The homeless men do not have kind of money in my city.

I wonder how they plan to pay for the marijuana , it's does cost money and I really don't think most hobo do carry $40 or more around. The homeless men do not have kind of money in my city.

they don't but you tax payers do and your tax buying bagsful as it do in my country

Really? :roll:

HUH?? The homeless men here are begging for $$$ on the street one guy did not even $15 .00 to by a train ticket to get to a homeless shelter . I made some calls for one homeless man and found the homeless shelter was over filled and could not take anymore people. I uses to talk to the men and they told they where sleeping under a bridge in a tent they where given and this was in the middle of the winter. Maybe the homeless men in your city it better off but the ones in my city are really homeless men and do not work or get SSI . I seen one guy pick up a butt off the ground to keep so he could smoke the rest of it.

I'd happy to give some of marijuana to these homeless. They deserve to relax once in while. No one know what they are going through. Hell, homeless people are lot nicer than people with money in their pocket.

HUH?? The homeless men here are begging for $$$ on the street one guy did not even $15 .00 to by a train ticket to get to a homeless shelter . I made some calls for one homeless man and found the homeless shelter was over filled and could not take anymore people. I uses to talk to the men and they told they where sleeping under a bridge in a tent they where given and this was in the middle of the winter. Maybe the homeless men in your city it better off but the ones in my city are really homeless men and do not work or get SSI . I seen one guy pick up a butt off the ground to keep so he could smoke the rest of it.

We live in capitalism, arent we?

Back