In year 2020......

in the year 2020, i'll be FOURTY years old and an NBA Player going to break Robert Parish's record of 21 seasons.

Originally posted by s i m o n s e z
in the year 2020, i'll be FOURTY years old and an NBA Player going to break Robert Parish's record of 21 seasons.

That's if the NBA lets you in.

i was one of the finalists in the abcd basketball camp a year ago.. however i lost my spot to dajuan wagner who's now playin for the cleveland cavs.

i was one of the finalists in the abcd basketball camp a year ago.. however i lost my spot to dajuan wagner who's now playin for the cleveland cavs.

Oh well, but it still doesn't mean NBA will let you in... you have to prove to them that you still got the game and they have a drug test that you have to take...

Originally posted by Xoxostarss
drugs test? ha ha...how come dennis rodman was on nba team if he was using drugs?

:dunno: maybe Dennis took other person's pee and hand to the lab? *snicker*

drugs test? ha ha...how come dennis rodman was on nba team if he was using drugs?

He came into the NBA when drugs test wasn't require which was '89 or '90. drugs is a big problem now than it was 15, 20 years ago.

Originally posted by illustrator
:dunno: maybe Dennis took other person's pee and hand to the lab? *snicker*

likely. But Remmy that Dennis came in the NBA in the late 80's when drug test wasn't required.

Rodman quit the NBA right?

Yay. welcome 2 dirty Nyc :D

:lol: anyways, hmmz in califorina, hawaii or far away somewhere :dunno:

Last edited:
you're just so jealous, PSO.

Why should I be jealous if I know like vince mcmahon says, "you've got no chance in hell" of getting into the NBA since you're a heavy drug user ?

vince mcmanon, vince mcmanon, vince mcmanon . im gettin sick of that name.

normal, i don't smoke for 5 days before take test for job, after i take job, i smoke it up...it would be same thing to sport...so stfu

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
vince mcmanon, vince mcmanon, vince mcmanon . im gettin sick of that name.

normal, i don't smoke for 5 days before take test for job, after i take job, i smoke it up...it would be same thing to sport...so stfu

Doesn't matter one of these day they will write an autography on you and they can find evidence that can be used against you to hurt your image.

Stephanie McMahon, Stephanie McMahon, Stephanie McMahon.

Better now ?

Back