In The Memory Of TongueonFire Aka Amanda

FeistyChick

Reaction score
just a small post to remember her cuz she posted SO MANY GREAT recipes for us!

i am just SHOCKED, TEARY, SPEECHLESS AND FULL OF GOOSEBUMPS so this is the best thing i can do for her :tears:

so please everyone gather and join me in silence to remember tongueonfire regardless if we knew her or not :(

goodbye and RIP TOF :tears: it was great knowing you in a short period of time girl!

:grouphug:

yeah, was thinking to print all of TOF's recipes and put them in one small box, put down in the memory of TOF- and whenever i want to try one of hers, ill make it.. so the way i will never lose her recipes and will always remember her, (eventhought i dont know her, but seen her post around here).. since the recipes looks yummy..

Yes, I printed some of her recipes in previous months... :( I will never forget her when I look at recipes... :(

Count me in too...I'm with you girls! :tears: ...

I've thought about this yesterday too about having her memory here under this sub-forum since she had posts tons of great recipes to share with us Aders.....And I like the way Shiva did in her forum for Amanda...I was hoping Alldeaf will do same likely too.... I know it's up to Alex, but I just thought I would share it with you guys....

I am in..

Just a thought, print all the recipes together, and make a book and put her name on the cover, in honor of her.

Her posts of recipes will be missed!!! :cry:

Awww You guys are so great! Amanda would be so greatful to have such caring people here even through some of you don't know her in real life. ;)

I'm all for it, whatever you all are planning on doing. :grouphug:

I've known Amanda through DeafChat, We both are just such alike as flirting with single guys heh! And I gotten my chance to meet her in real life, she just the same as you would describe her on-line. She is full of life, she tried not to let her disease get to her, she really a strong human being, a fighter too. I still cannot believe she is really gone I'm stunned., she is still young and that what Makes my guts turn. She would never get a chance to married or have children. :( She will be sorely missed by all of us! She is such an incredible friend, so kind, caring and generous. I wondered how I could possibly get along here on earth without her. Yet, I will forever remember her affectionately. Love ya Amanda, You're now rest in peace with no pain suffering, and no disease. ;)

Count me in..
I was so stunned, shocked, cry and upset over the tragic death of Amanda (TOF). I have learned about her death by one of my friends that sent me text message about her death. I am so sad. I was hoping for her to fight the disease but failed. I will always remember her and never forget.
We love you, Amanda..

I just got all of her receipes under her name, and saved it on my computer to make a book (what a great idea, CrazyMomma! :) ) in memory of TOF/Amanda. :)

Even though I have never met Amanda in real life, and only seen her online in AD ever since she was here, I can tell she is a very good and funny person by what I have read what she posted. I feel really bad for her family that now she's gone....I know she's up in Heaven now with the angels smiling down on us. :)

Hello everyone

I wonder where can I find Amanda's repcies ?? I would love to collect them to save them and make a cookbook "Amanda Davisson's Chef cookbook" so I would love to make them from her .. anyone where can I find it let me know thanks

MonkeyHead

FeistyChick said:
just a small post to remember her cuz she posted SO MANY GREAT recipes for us!

i am just SHOCKED, TEARY, SPEECHLESS AND FULL OF GOOSEBUMPS so this is the best thing i can do for her :tears:

so please everyone gather and join me in silence to remember tongueonfire regardless if we knew her or not :(

goodbye and RIP TOF :tears: it was great knowing you in a short period of time girl!

:grouphug:

I also join you in silence too. :grouphug:

COUNT ME IN! since i know her in peson last 2 year ago and i was hella hard cry while i was at work yesterday i neve expect that her's already passed be with god it's break my heart! also ofc I kow her thur deafchat for abt almost 6 years i can't remma oops!

it's been sad and it's hard to believe that she's gone. She is our special angel cooking and making receipes for people in heaven. She will be always be remembered by me with her jokes, great gal to chat with. *sigh*

sequoias said:
it's been sad and it's hard to believe that she's gone. She is our special angel cooking and making receipes for people in heaven. She will be always be remembered by me with her jokes, great gal to chat with. *sigh*

A M E N i agree w/you Seq

am going to start save up all her recipes and add to my recipes system at my site in case some hasnt posted by her.

Let you all know that I am TRYING to set up a chatroom for memorial service (for internet friends and even family if they want to come in) but once I talk things over with Alex to get chatroom set up soon as possible and will let everyone know.

Back