In light of recent events ...

Bottesini

Old Deaf Ranter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Goodbye everyone, I am appalled by the people in this community. I see nothing but snobbish, holier than thou jerks. After the last few weeks or so of posts (and the often aggressively and needlessly snarky comment storm that accompanies several of them), I feel that I must leave this community. No, you mutated children, crossbreeds between hagfish and a puddle of babboon vomit, just FLAT OUT ASSUMED that I am some drugged-out fluffy who plays violent video games and names Deities after them. This is getting beyond stupid, and that's why I am leaving now. I'll find better resources somewhere else, where I'm not treated like an inadequate child for speaking. I'll never recommend this website. Ever.

Please feel free to create your own farewell! :eek3:
The "GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL" post generator

Goodbye everyone, I have never had such problems with a group such as this one! Not even any of the ones I own in yahoo as I would never allow flaming to begin with. I am cool To the rest, enjoy your illusions of moral and intellectual superiority. I'd rather waste my time in groups where people actually talk topics. See you SOON!

I edited this post that was made by the generator to fit AD.

Goodbye everyone, Is this really a community about the Deaf community, or a forum supported by AGBAD's cult of oralism? What planet do you live in-Planet Nazi?

Negative commenters, in my opinion, are so wrapped up in their own lives and desires/needs that any idea, or posset that doesn't comply to those needs is an actual affront to them. Well I tried pleasing everyone and it's just waisting my time. If people don't want to see what I had to say, maybe they should consider kindness.

Everyone are ungrateful despite all my hard work. NONE OF YOU CAN READ HIGHER THAN A FOURTH-GRADE LEVEL! But I've got to be frank, within the past year, this community has really gone to the dumps. Inbred worms, i'm out of here. i am not sad about it either. Aidios.

I think I have too much time on my hands. :P

Well...so long and goodbye!...Check ur weasels often, you brick-brained incompetents...Discuss ur poop at the dinner table and eat shyt often....:wave:

Goodbye everyone, I no longer feel welcome here, or that kinship I was searching for. I don't like the way things are ran here, and it seems that some people feel they're above others. You're not that special, you're really just like everyone else. No wonder the majority of the world thinks vegans are psycho.... because being a member of this community has proved that the majority of you are unthinking brainwashed judgmental assholes. i hope you fall off your soap box someday and bust your ass. It's beneath me.

wow that is actually a rather very kind thing to say compared to my own version! :lol:

Goodbye everyone, I am appalled by the people in this community. I see nothing but snobbish, holier than thou jerks. After the last few weeks or so of posts (and the often aggressively and needlessly snarky comment storm that accompanies several of them), I feel that I must leave this community. No, you mutated children, crossbreeds between hagfish and a puddle of babboon vomit, just FLAT OUT ASSUMED that I am some drugged-out fluffy who plays violent video games and names Deities after them. This is getting beyond stupid, and that's why I am leaving now. I'll find better resources somewhere else, where I'm not treated like an inadequate child for speaking. I'll never recommend this website. Ever.

Please feel free to create your own farewell! :eek3:
The "GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL" post generator

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ohhhhhhhhhhhh i see i get it now.first time i see this

No one is leaving. It just randomly generates these based on criteria you input.

They draw them out of things people have actually said when leaving forums all over the web.

Interesting to me, all angry forum leavers, do seem to have common complaints.

No one is leaving. It just randomly generates these based on criteria you input.

They draw them out of things people have actually said when leaving forums all over the web.

Interesting to me, all angry forum leavers, do seem to have common complaints.

funny-pictures-complaint-dept.jpg

is this what flaming is

Not really. Flaming is when you say things in a thread that are just calculated to start a fight.

It means you really want to start a fight.

This thread is just a joke, but when people really write those things, it isn't flaming either..

It's just childish behavior people engage in when they are upset and feel nothing ever goes their way.

LOL. Oh my goodness.. I had to edit this one due to mature language and some spelling errors. I want to meet the person who wrote these.. I bet they're interesting.

Goodbye everyone, I'm going to leave this community because of you. Right now. Since there has been discussion regarding whether or not my posts to this community are relevant, I have decided to no longer post here. Well I tried pleasing everyone and it's just wasting my time. I don't like the way things are ran here, and it seems that some people feel they're above others. You're not that special, you're really just like everyone else. I don't have to time to read all of this crap. I tried, I 'failed' so **** you all. FLOUNCING my a** off the juvenile live journal bullshit. Dumb ****s. I'm dumping this group and you stupid ****s. On second thought-**** OFF and HAVE A NICE DAY.Have fun on your little power trip,bring me back a T-Shirt will ya?

Back