I'm so shy around my crush i don't have the guts to talk to him in person, HELP PLS!!

She's only kid. These kids never tell ya everything, and often more than everything.

If Coolgirl is still reading this, wonder what ever happened to the subject of her crush. Did love bloom, or did it wither on the vine? Has she gotten over him, or still, on a rainy night, do thoughts of him cross her mind as she contemplates sending him love letters, poisoned letters, a lock of her hair, what???

Inquiring minds want to know. ;-)

A LOT can happen in 3 years especially in high school.

For sure!

Any of you ladies keep a diary when you were in high school? I kept a diary on and off from junior high through high school. I found it a few years ago (it had been in my mom's basement all these years, with a box of my h.s. stuff), and had a good laugh and shed a few tears reading those things from my 12 to 17 year old self.

At one point I had such a crush on somebody, and I talked about how cute he was, and I was hoping to see him at an after-game dance, and would he ask me to dance, and what would I wear - and I have NO memory of this person at all! Not a clue.

On the other hand, I am still friends now, more than 40 years later, with some people from my h.s. class, so it was also fun to see my comments on a few of those folks back in the day.

The ones who were genuine friends, in large part, are still actively my friends. The random guys I had crushes on but there was no real friendship there are totally lost in the mists of time.

I still have my diary from when I was in middle school.

I wrote a lot about hating my mom and her ex boyfriend. It was a time when my mom and him were constantly fighting and her kicking him out of the house but then letting him back in a few weeks later.

then, I wrote a lot about seeing the older girls (8th graders as I was in the 7th grade) making out with the boys in the parks or secluded places and how I wished I was doing that. Showed that I had a very high sex drive at that age despite not having sex until I was a senior in high school. I did think a lot about it but was afraid to take action due to a lot of the preaching of the dangers involved with it I got from my teachers and family.

25 years later, I still constantly think about sex so I found that very interesting.

I was 12 years old at the time so that makes me go, "EEEEK!!!" The reason for that is my daughter is 14 and I hope she doesnt think about sex like I did. LOL! Scary.

All I wrote about is wanting to kiss and touch the boys. I just find it interesting. Maybe I was obsessed but at least it didnt interfere with my life in a negative way.

If Coolgirl is still reading this, wonder what ever happened to the subject of her crush. Did love bloom, or did it wither on the vine? Has she gotten over him, or still, on a rainy night, do thoughts of him cross her mind as she contemplates sending him love letters, poisoned letters, a lock of her hair, what???

Inquiring minds want to know. ;-)

:giggle: well truth of matters is that I don't have a crush on him anymore, he has a girlfriend from color guard. But the good thing is that we're friends. I don't talk to him a lot. I'm just currently finishing up my last year of high school and my last season of being in the centerville jazz band and moving onto winter drumline once the winter begins and also getting into college as well.

Just wait til she gets to school with those college guys! Study hard and have fun!

No one can help you get over your shyness, it something you have to do on your own. I know some girls have a girlfriend speak on their behalf but I have no idea how guys feel about this. You just have get up some guts and ask the guy if he would like get a drink of coffee ,coke etc with you and see what happen. If you're really shy maybe you should try talking to people while out to gain some confident .

Well, if you don't actually TALK to the guy, the only way he would possibly interested you is by pure physical attraction. He won't know your great personality. So if you're super gorgeous, then that is fine. That could be enough to motivate him to come over and start the conversation.

But if you are a more "normal" person, you probably need to provide him SOME interest in you. Your great sense of humor, your generosity, your whatever. It takes longer to develop a relationship this way, but you know the person really likes YOU, not just how you look on their arm.

So try bit-by-bit to break the ice. Say "hi". Then next time, "Hi, how's it going?"

Here is a hint...if you ask him questions, he'll probably do most of the talking! Just don't INTERVIEW or INTERROGATE him, but if you ask natural questions, most people love to talk about themselves! He'll end up doing all the work, AND feeling like you are truly interested in him, which you are.

Run over on him and apologize that you didn't see him and try to ask question after you see something interesting on his book, phone or hair before you decide to run away.

Run over on him and apologize that you didn't see him and try to ask question after you see something interesting on his book, phone or hair before you decide to run away.

speaking of hair, he went from being blonde to black... :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Back