I'm Single and seeking the right man for me

artsmile

Reaction score
My name is Tanya, single and no kids, i love to hunting, fishing, hiking, much more love to outdoor actives. i have no kids. i am soft heart and love to help people all time, I have things to take cares. also i do cook. You can text me on (424) 242-2837 so we can know more about our self.

I'm single too, I'm still looking for the right biblical woman. I've been single for 7 now 8 years. Oh well. I'm happy with my singlehood, I do my work, build a life, and hopes to meet the right woman, to love her and be faithful to her forever. Maybe have kids, maybe not. I don't worry about that. All I care about is the right faithful trustworthy woman. That's all I care about.

My name is Tanya, single and no kids, i love to hunting, fishing, hiking, much more love to outdoor actives. i have no kids. i am soft heart and love to help people all time, I have things to take cares. also i do cook. You can text me on (424) 242-2837 so we can know more about our self.

Area code 424 is the first non-mobile area code overlay in Southern California.
and you say your in Austin Texas??

Hotdefman,,,, take one for the team and call her. Let us know what happens to your phone bill

One suggestion re: potential partners-visit the local public library. Lots of books detailing how/why partners consideration.
My user name has a book called " Love Smart" Free Press 2005. Read and think of what he says.Lots of books on this topic. Libraries are usually free-or least here in Toronto.

From Alldeaf.com "textdating.ca" An Ad just above.

Good luck in your journey.

One of my sibling keep the area code while live in other state. Maybe she recently move or something...?

Odd, that number appear to be landline. It's trap...?

Back