I'm Plans Have Weight Loss Surgery

I know all of that about dogs from many recent postings on FB. Still won't change my wariness regarding any dogs. As for the mastiff- I had never met him until the day I visited my friend the first time in 2011 (along with their 2 beagles). So yes that visit I still a bit leery and all but since his owner(s) (really the oldest son's dog but everyone had a hand in his growing up)were close by being a really small space anyway was a little easier. Second time I visited was about 9 months later. Haven't been back there since due to money issues on my part and space issue on their part.

Update

I'm lose weight 388 this morning

I'm still eat mostly at home you know what I eat including
Salmon
Steak
Pork chops
Baked potato
Sweet potato
Carrots
Brussels
Fruits&vegetables
And lots of mores

I went to dr baker last August 22 and talking about what do and don't

Don't
Butter
Juices
Fast food
Fried chicken
No liquids drinks

DO
Drinking black coffee
Fruits&vegetables
And lots of mores
Eat boil eggs
Drinking mostly water lots

I'm been still my options of sushi before and after surgery it's hardly hints

My appointment will be on September 20 I will kept posted on my appointment what dr says

I just read your whole thread. I didn't know you had a surgery. What a huge decision. Sushi is fine, but you need more protein and good fat along with sushi to make you feel full and send signals to your brain. I hope it works out for you.

My hubby and I tried to grow our own food but so far we were only able to grow tomatoes and squash. Have a hard time with the strawberries and the other veggies. Dont know why.

I know this is late. Tomatoes are easier to grow in crap soil or acidity soil. Strawberries are notorious for being difficult to grow. They're sensitive. If your soil is too acidity to grow strawberries, you need to test the soil for ph and chemical stuff or you can go for large containers to grow them. I prefer large and tall containers because I am so tired of gophers eating strawberries. My dad is a soil scientist and he told me stuff.

I just read your whole thread. I didn't know you had a surgery. What a huge decision. Sushi is fine, but you need more protein and good fat along with sushi to make you feel full and send signals to your brain. I hope it works out for you.

From what I understand, she still hasn't had the surgery yet. It's going to be a tough road ahead! But good luck, Sara.

Everything in moderation. Even fast food. It's not bad to treat yourself once in a while :).

I like this! I know some people will not agree with us, but cyclical eating is fantastic for the body depending on your goals. I practice weekly cheat days in my diet and its those cheat days that make the whole diet work. Psychologically and biologically.

Thanks for says that,Barbaro

I had first surgery at 12 years old because I had right lung surgery due birth defect 1/3 and my scars not harms..

But they now my plans get weight loss surgery because I had hardly to lose weight but I got hit 300 when I'm at high school but I had roller coaster my weight mostly yes no laugh matter!! When my mom got surgery in 2002 of weight loss surgery and I'm loss weight 50lbs because of my mom got surgery but my chapter will change my life get weight loss surgery..

After my weight loss surgery they I will get knee replacement surgery because my right knee bothered me not since I'm traveled to Washington,D.C. Last October 2015 and I can't stand but I'm been rest my knee mostly and I'm been back and forth to knee doctor and says I will get first weight loss surgery they knee replacement surgery it's would be major surgery.

I was first deaf patient to get weight loss surgery

I found Doctor same my mom had surgery in 2002
http://www.obesity-surgery.net/our_team.html
Dr John Baker

Update

I'm lose weight 388 this morning . . .

My appointment will be on September 20 I will kept posted on my appointment what dr says
Is Sept. 20 your appointment for deciding the surgery date?

Yeah, diet pills are not a healthy way to lose weight.

I knew someone that took diet pills in the 70's and she got a drug habit instead from the pills .

Bodybuilders often use ketogenic diets to burn fat off very quickly. Many fitness pros and athletes do as well.

If anyone is considering diet pills or drugs, this is a comparatively much healthier approach.

Bodybuilders often use ketogenic diets to burn fat off very quickly. Many fitness pros and athletes do as well.

This is a much healthier approach than diet pills or drugs.
This woman didn't eat healthy , she married my ex brother and was a total ass to her . She ate food for comfort.

I knew someone that took diet pills in the 70's and she got a drug habit instead from the pills .
RME.

Most people don't jump from diet pills to hard drugs. She likely already had the problem without the diet pills. And considering she was an ex of the family, I can see why you bash her ( which you do to everyone anyway, family or not ).

I'm quit diet pills because of I got chest pains last July 21 and I went to cardiologist for appointment but my heart okay I got stress test and nothing serious..

I'm chosen eat at home but I can't go out eat like fast food restaurant till after weight loss surgery it's would be six weeks to six months between..

I can wait for sweet food and sweet drinks till after weight loss surgery it's would be between 6 weeks to 6 months between but I will still drinking black coffee..

After my weight loss surgery I will eat soup help my recovery also..

Back