I'm Plans Have Weight Loss Surgery

sara1981

Reaction score
I have announcement news and I have weight loss surgery to change my chapter life..

I will go see dr John Baker who operate my mom four years ago but thankfully got interrupted for that but before interrupted doctor wouldn't unwelcome interruption for deaf people at Doctor appointment but my mom told email back and forth for excuse reasons but my mom told office management need respectively disability people like that..

No matter will date of May 16 or 18 we have wait and see and I'm not sure what time date of appointment..

But dr John baker wanted me talking about my health questions and mores after my psychology evaluation and counselor last March..

I'm so nervously to under knife since I had lung surgery at 12 years old but I have scar my back for long times

I'm still waiting for date of surgery I will announce okay

Last edited:
Have you tried other methods, such as excersise under a strict programme of control and gain? and diet control with the right foods to allow your body to naturally get a handle on its wieght?

Do you have a plan post operation plan to keep the wieght off?

The chop chop and vacuums suck may well work.

But if you don't make life changes expect the results to short lived.

The slower healthier way is the actuallbetter way..

But it takes allot of discipline and dedication..
But the results long term are far superior

If the wieght Plm is a result of other factors have you sought mess to get a grip on it?

Diet, as in eating the right foods in the right properTions for the right purpose is the best way to start to handle it..
It doesn't mean eat less, or not at all
Often if your goo got east the right food, it can be eat more, seem foods are natural burners...
Coupled with excesise

Think it through

The knife and vacuums suck should only be the last resort

Have you tried other methods, such as excersise under a strict programme of control and gain? and diet control with the right foods to allow your body to naturally get a handle on its wieght?

Do you have a plan post operation plan to keep the wieght off?

The chop chop and vacuums suck may well work.

But if you don't make life changes expect the results to short lived.

The slower healthier way is the actuallbetter way..

But it takes allot of discipline and dedication..
But the results long term are far superior

If the wieght Plm is a result of other factors have you sought mess to get a grip on it?

Diet, as in eating the right foods in the right properTions for the right purpose is the best way to start to handle it..
It doesn't mean eat less, or not at all
Often if your goo got east the right food, it can be eat more, seem foods are natural burners...
Coupled with excesise

Think it through

The knife and vacuums suck should only be the last resort

Sara has very larger BMI (probably over 40) so weight loss methods may not working for her so she needs to have small stomach to lose the weight.

It might be already be the last resort.

I'm sure she may already know/tried other methods.

I won't presume to know or take a wild guess on somebody's life though.

Sara has very larger BMI (probably over 40) so weight loss methods may not working for her so she needs to have small stomach to lose the weight.

Thanks for that,Foxrac but I'm learning in seminar with my mom in 2012 before my mom got surgery in 2012 but I'm been waiting like four years in hell! Because of insurance on my Medicare and Medicaid both and it's time for me new chapter..I have problems with my weight since my high school

My vows to lose weight I'm tired going out eat lots and fried chickens from Popeyes and church both I told my mom about that and my mom agreed my idea!

Hardly to says!! I'm tried methods nor diet pills but got failure but it's so wild guess games!

Thanks for that,Foxrac but I'm learning in seminar with my mom in 2012 before my mom got surgery in 2012 but I'm been waiting like four years in hell! Because of insurance on my Medicare and Medicaid both and it's time for me new chapter..I have problems with my weight since my high school

My vows to lose weight I'm tired going out eat lots and fried chickens from Popeyes and church both I told my mom about that and my mom agreed my idea!

No problem, also gastric bypass is laparoscopic now so they use big needle instead of big knife.

You will be on liquid diet only, even no carbonated beverage (including diet soda) until stomach recover.

I watch 600 lbs shows on TV.

No problem, also gastric bypass is laparoscopic now so they use big needle instead of big knife.

You will be on liquid diet only, even no carbonated beverage (including diet soda) until stomach recover.

I watch 600 lbs shows on TV.

Yes I'm watched that on 600lbs show on TLC

My mom told me says no pop soda or liquids till my stomach recover but I'm drinking lots of water since I had kidney stone in 2011 I do drink pop soda once weeks I'm stay away from iced tea

Hardly to says!! I'm tried methods nor diet pills but got failure but it's so wild guess games!

That's what I wasn't sure of so didn't want to try to guess what you have or haven't tried (is what I meant :) ).

I wish you the best of luck :).

Thanks for that,Foxrac but I'm learning in seminar with my mom in 2012 before my mom got surgery in 2012
How's your mom doing? How much weight did she lose? Did she keep it off? Did she have any problems with indigestion or nausea after her surgery? Does she exercise? That would be nice if you and your mom could exercise together.

I have friends (a husband and wife couple) who underwent that surgery. The husband did OK after but the wife was never able to eat normally again. All she can eat is a special food similar to baby food. :(

Another man I know gained back all the weight he lost. :(

but I'm been waiting like four years in hell! Because of insurance on my Medicare and Medicaid both and it's time for me new chapter..I have problems with my weight since my high school
During those four years waiting did your doctor give you a healthy diet and exercise program to follow? If you lost one lb per week during four years you could have lost 208 lbs without surgery.

It takes more than vows to lose weight. It takes work. I'm glad that you've decided to quit eating fried chicken from Popeye's and Church's. After surgery, you can't eat that kind of food anyway.

That's why I asked her a question

It was not presuming or an assumption

Since I don't know her, a question seemed to be the best way to participate

Indeed fried chicken and Popeyes is no good for you.
Just remember
The real trick isn't so much in avoiding the bad food as it is in eating the good food.
You need to replace the bad diet with a healthy alternative, which you will discover actually ca very much taste better, and you will feel better too.

Good luck

And remember the surgery is only a piece of the puzzle.

I had a friend that got the by pass and she lost like 200 pounds in a year. I am a little over weight and want to lose 54 pounds by next year. By I am too a addicted to fast food, I love taco bell. But sonce giving birth of have lost 20 pounds and need the other 54 pounds off.

I had a friend that got the by pass and she lost like 200 pounds in a year. I am a little over weight and want to lose 54 pounds by next year. By I am too a addicted to fast food, I love taco bell. But sonce giving birth of have lost 20 pounds and need the other 54 pounds off.

54 lbs in a year is a very realistic goal.
Especially for someone I your age bracket,

Taco Bell. When
Well Yohan do better prepping real Mexican at home,
But I know what you mean, fast food is a ha thing to kick, you need to find a replacement. For it, and you'll feel allot better too.

How's your mom doing? How much weight did she lose? Did she keep it off? Did she have any problems with indigestion or nausea after her surgery? Does she exercise? That would be nice if you and your mom could exercise together.

I have friends (a husband and wife couple) who underwent that surgery. The husband did OK after but the wife was never able to eat normally again. All she can eat is a special food similar to baby food. :(

Another man I know gained back all the weight he lost. :(

During those four years waiting did your doctor give you a healthy diet and exercise program to follow? If you lost one lb per week during four years you could have lost 208 lbs without surgery.

It takes more than vows to lose weight. It takes work. I'm glad that you've decided to quit eating fried chicken from Popeye's and Church's. After surgery, you can't eat that kind of food anyway.

My mom doing fine and she threw up when she eat from fast food but I told her if she plans to lose weight after she surgery but she had surgery in 2012 I was at her side mostly times I'm warned her not bring fried chicken ever! My mom vows!

My mom so busy at hospital she is nurse but I went gym called LA Fitness but I'm quit because of my right knee injury till after my surgery over but wait until Doctor clears me to return gym..

But I will eat healthy food I do eat fruits&vegetables lots after my surgery

54 lbs in a year is a very realistic goal.
Especially for someone I your age bracket,

Taco Bell. When
Well Yohan do better prepping real Mexican at home,
But I know what you mean, fast food is a ha thing to kick, you need to find a replacement. For it, and you'll feel allot better too.

I wish, my mother has worked fast food since she was 16 so we always got free fast food. My husband hates it. I have only had 'homemade' (microwave) food for the last 3 years.

I wish, my mother has worked fast food since she was 16 so we always got free fast food. My husband hates it. I have only had 'homemade' (microwave) food for the last 3 years.

Well...
I wouldn't really call microwave food homemade...lol

Trust me
Start eating healther at home, and you'll lose weight without the need of much serious excersise though that depends on the food. And th emotions.
The right food, in the right portions coupled with the right amount of excersise
Your gold

Do have an area in your backyard or around for a garden?
Start growing your own veggies..

So on..

I wish I can grow a garden but I live with my parents and their dogs...urg...I just hate them and my mom hates gardens. If her 5 grandchildren can't play with it it can't be in her yard.

Back