Im new here

#Joelhammons27

Reaction score
my both parents deaf and im hard hearing looking new friends and more i born in gulfport ms now i stuck here crazy texas ugh hope i meet awesome friends

Hi, I'm Hard of Hearing and from this tiny town in west Virginia. up until this past summer, id literally never left the tristate and I went to Texas and LOVED it there. it was amazing.

Hi, I'm Hard of Hearing and from this tiny town in west Virginia. up until this past summer, id literally never left the tristate and I went to Texas and LOVED it there. it was amazing.

yea its ok here i dont know anyone here in texas but its soo hot here hahaha

We get winter really bad here. Snow and freezing weather and eventually I want to travel and go all over the Us but I think the hardest part for me is when Christmas come and it really hot. that messes with me...a hot winter. I don't like it.

We get winter really bad here. Snow and freezing weather and eventually I want to travel and go all over the Us but I think the hardest part for me is when Christmas come and it really hot. that messes with me...a hot winter. I don't like it.
yea ive been around almost us

Back