I'm married!

Oh, how wonderful. What an awesome time for you! Good luck to you both and wish happiness to you two.

Congrats and wish ya both a happiness and long journey. :)

Thank you everyone for your kind wishes...and for the sticky!

Now back to real life. :eek3:

Congratulations and all the best for the future as a married couple. :)

what? you're married already? shoot! I should give you a pleasant before your become united.

kidding. congratulation! :D

:rockon:Awsome................hope you are enjoying th honeymoon!!!!:giggle:

Sadly, we didn't have a chance to take a honeymoon now because of my work. (It's hard to find a sub to teach writing for deaf students!) We had a couple of wonderful days at our favorite getaway hotel on the beach and will be going on our real honeymoon in January when I won't be working.

Wishes you both the very best, a wonderful and beautiful journey together. I'm sure now that the anxiety of a wedding approaching is something to 'chuckle' back on--but all in all, every moment leading up to the wedding and during is very much a precious moment.

Congratulations and may the blessings fill your hearts and lives throughout your marriage. :)

~RR

Best wishes to you and your hubby! :P

Congrats!! Interpretrator...

wish you the best many years of journey with your husband ! :)

:hug:

Sadly, we didn't have a chance to take a honeymoon now because of my work. (It's hard to find a sub to teach writing for deaf students!) We had a couple of wonderful days at our favorite getaway hotel on the beach and will be going on our real honeymoon in January when I won't be working.

I can sub for u!!! Need a break from my job for a day. :giggle:

Back