I'm going to USA!

Good stuff listing there. I hope Yellowstone doesn't erupt!

Lol, volcanoes hasn't erupted in a long time except one time in Washington or Oregon, but that was very very rare, it didn't erupt, just farted or something, I mean, the mountain actually ripped a huge one. Yellowstone is awesome, if you're planning on going, DO IT. Nature so raw there that you could actually have sex with nature. I kinda wanna have sex with nature in Yellowstone. lol

Matt: another plus for Canada=no Crocodiles to "worry about" with swimming.

We don't have crocodiles here either; we do have alligators. :D

Utah mate! Can't wait to watch Jazz play in SLC. And some college football games as well. This is big!

San Francisco is a place I really ever wanted to go.

We don't have crocodiles here either; we do have alligators. :D

actually, we do have still do have some in Florida.
A small, remnant population lives in southern Florida, but most are found in southern Mexico, Central America, the Caribbean, and northern South America. Their habitat of choice is the fresh or brackish water of river estuaries, coastal lagoons, and mangrove swamps
source

Reptiles is taking over usa. The swamp people are saving our country by hunting them. GO SWAMP PEOPLE!

Reba was probably referring to her home state of South Carolina which is considerably north of Florida.

I visited Myrtle beach, they had Crocs! In the museum. :P And the farm. I swear to you, I met THE KING. Over 100 years old Croc, over 100 feet. Scary stuff, but very exciting!

with the money you get in the U.S - trust me, everything's cheap in America, and you'll find yourself saying this; 'You'll be right, mate'

I just found out that I will be working, travelling and living with people who are also from UK, New Zealand, Peru, Argentina and Brazil.............Is that good!? More opportunities ahead!?

621704_10151036175683806_545780378_o.jpg

Any suggestions?

Back