I'm curious how did...

Sweet_KJ

Reaction score
... you meet other lebsian/gay/bi? I mean, how did you meet other people you could possibly start a relationship with... especially if you haven't known others of like-interest? Do you go to bar/club and just pick one out? Isn't that scary, what if they aren't 'into that'?

I'm just curious! :type:

Cheers!

Ok, KJ. Let me tell you my brief story...

First of all, I was a young adult who was not crazy about gays, lesbians, bisexuals, or transgenders because I was raised in the conservative society in Ohio. I did not hang around with them as well.

When I moved to liberal city in Nevada called Las Vegas and met the guy there. I fell love with him, but soon discovered that he is gay. I was speechless and confused because I did not know much about homosexuality cultures. It took a while for me to get to know him better and realized that GLBT community is unique and wonderful. I started to hang around with GLBT people on occassions. I enjoyed barhopping into gay bars, bookstores, restaurants, etc... it was fun. They are normal like us straight people. Nothing is wrong with them at all.

Ofc, I do flirt with GLBT buddies (ofc with their permission) for fun because they knew that I am not serious about them anyway. :lol:

Of course, there's nothing wrong with GBLs.

I have some great GBLF, but I was only wondering how they know they're meeting another GBLs without being 'associated' as one.... Like going to clubs, restaurants, etc etc anoymously or with everyone else not knowing who just walked in and their 'interest'

Get what I mean? I think it's amazing, so that's why I was wondering... I mean, I've never really known how one, say myself for example, walk up to a girl and realize that she's really L/Bi. Nor have I even gotten approached by a girl who is... or is it just me?

I love flirting with GLBF, too. I don't mind it at all. :D

ive met a few women online and they just seemed to come across as players or whatever til i met my current gf who i met IRL BEFORE i knew of her SN and shes the BEST womyn in my life :D

Me met at bowling twice where deafies play each fridays and met twice at bar/club. Is that enuff to know how I meet them ? :D

I met my current bf through this site (Alldeaf) and now I see him everyday. Getting to know him and all.

In the past, I met guys through a local gay and lesbian youth club, then later on online. I know online is scary, but if you practise your "street smarts" online, you should not have a problem.

meet at the bars/club, friends' parties, any special events, school, and online. seem no problem. some of my friends said i look lesbian very obiviously. that how they hollar at me and make friend how odd.

Back