I'm called Cricket

Originally posted by Sabrina
Cricket! Welcome to AD2!!

Make sure do not climb up on my bed and claw under my sheets. Do not come nearby me. :D

I hate to see the crickets at my Dad's garage. It makes me creepy to see those uglier looks. Yikes !

~ Sabrina

Crickets are icky insects, but I think cockroaches are worse. :P I used to live in a house in Los Angeles -- a recovery home, imagine this? Whenever I went into the kitchen and turn the lights on, I'd see a dark blanket of brown scurry out of the lights under tables or cupboards...cockroaches! *shuddering* I couldn't eat at the house...just couldn't stand the ideas of cockroaches crawling and creeping all over food in the kitchen. :barf:

Re: Re: Re: I'm called Cricket

Originally posted by Cricket
that would be phat! bein the 2nd deafie on survivor!

ofc I eat crickets....

But how I came to be called cricket fodder became a joke then it stuck...

I was eatin a LIVE cricket on a dare.....I usually don't. I usually fry them before I stick 'em in my mouth and it BIT me :o

that was an ironic thing

Erk...I can't imagine sticking something creepy into my mouth --live insects, etc. *shivering* I just know for a fact, that everyone does eat insects, spiders, etc..during sleep. Unintentionally, of course. While we're sleeping, insects do crawl all over our faces and get into our mouths and get inadvertedly chomped up and swallowed. Did you know that????:ugh:

Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm called Cricket

Originally posted by WaterRats13
Erk...I can't imagine sticking something creepy into my mouth --live insects, etc. *shivering* I just know for a fact, that everyone does eat insects, spiders, etc..during sleep. Unintentionally, of course. While we're sleeping, insects do crawl all over our faces and get into our mouths and get inadvertedly chomped up and swallowed. Did you know that????:ugh:

Now I do thanks to you. Now I cant sleep again. :mad2: :o

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm called Cricket

Originally posted by Wolfboy
Now I do thanks to you. Now I cant sleep again. :mad2: :o

:Oops: Sorry for ruining your beauty sleep. I thought it was common knowledge about that happening while we sleep? :o Forgive me, Wolfboy??? :bowdown:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm called Cricket

Originally posted by WaterRats13
:Oops: Sorry for ruining your beauty sleep. I thought it was common knowledge about that happening while we sleep? :o Forgive me, Wolfboy??? :bowdown:

:laugh2: its alright. It is common knowledge but I didnt want to know that day. Good thing the boozed made me forget for a while :o

Back