I'm boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
In summary to be clear:
1. I won't get a girlfriend and marriage if I don't have proper group of friends.
2. Facebook defines life because amount of friends, number of photo tags, people post on your wall, seeing excitement of people commenting me etc etc. I have poor results. I never hurt anyone, but they hurt me instead.
3. Going to USA is freaking scary to me because I fear of future troubles at Park City where parties of college like lifestyle.

Dude, MushyCookies used the best word to describe what you're doing......... obsessing.......that bolded part is just........say what kid?? I have no idea how you managed to come to that conclusion unless you've just been thinking dissecting and over analyzing it ever since you made that thread about face book. Reba made very good points also about you focusing on yourself. I don't think I actually have any advice for you. Other than to relax, and maybe you should take a break of facebook, you're giving it way too much importance. if you're actually following stuff about people your frinds with on there that have 1000 friends you might notice that it's the same group that like and comment on things. They just fb friend like everyone they ever meet lol they're actually friends with hardly any of them.

You are just way too far up in your head and creating problems, and that's probably spilling over into your relationships with other people.....and likely weirding them out.

Whoa i don't know what the f*** your problem is but i am glad you deleted me now. I don't need people like that talking to me. GOOD LUCK on life. You really need it now that i have seen how you react to the truth.

I'll be your friend on face book Mushycookies, so your drop in friendship doesn't reflect badly on your social status.:giggle:

Your truth is hurtful and not right. You gotta keep it to yourself. That is prime example of being a bloody bitch. Bitching people does not solve your problem. Fix it otherwise you are going to become like other people who dealing this same shit.

Lot of women out there makes my life miserable based on their shitty consequences. I haven't done a thing. Why I would try to make a creeper? Why I make myself a rapist? Discriminator? Harasser? Murderer? Sexual forcing?

I just don't get it. I haven't done one thing, but why you mentioned it when I said I didn't make you feel uncomfortable :S Hence, why I am confused. You are giving yourself a very hard time. However, I think this prove that you have a lack of sleep these days. I believe that drives you insane. Go to bed now, you are being sick at the moment.

Anyways, in other thing. I'm deleting my Facebook before tonight. Becoming an antisocial as well. I just had enough living like this bullshit life when I never done a thing. People out there driving me insane and stupidly makes my life miserable. Now I have to deal for being myself for being a loser, loner, virgin, no money, no nothing. This how I feel because the way people treat. They pretend to understand my outcomes of aspergers. The truth is, sorry to say this. No one actually understand me and my aspieness. Hence why I become so idiotic.

To quote the movie, The Lord of The Rings, "To be a ring bearer, Frodo, is to be alone".

Yes I do need help because I am very sicko in bed. I have counsellor this Wednesday morning coming up. I am going to tell him what I did something very wrong in my life to makes me miserable idiot. Autism does it all aye?

EDIT: I don't understand that quote and I never watched Lord of the Rings....

You see, YOU even admit that I am saying the truth. You just can't accept it. You mistake me as a bitch for telling you straight up what my thought were on the comments you made toward me. Do you want me to lie? So you can go on and think you are all fine and dandy while you are actually not. I am sorry but No thanks, I will stick to telling the truth because maybe one day you will realize your behavior/patterns are not working out so well. I am not here to give you a pity party.

You were instigating for some sexual converstations.
I am not sorry i didn't take the bait. I am not into that. You have a lot to learn.

Again with assuming, Don't assume my sleep schedule. That's just lame.

IF You want to delete your facebook. GO AHEAD. No need to tell us all.

What the feck? Who said I want to have sex with you? Wow that just really offending me seriously. Why you even in this thread invading and giving me hard time. I do not agree with your intentions. You are fecking confused as hell. Go to bed!

I never said you wanted sex. Smartie pant, I said you were instigating for sexual CONVERSTATIONS. And No I will not go to bed.

Oh right, american girls falling for aussie guys is sexual thing? Oh okay.....but that isn't what I am talking about :S

I never ever mention the word of sex and wasn't talking about sexual stuff. End of line. Thank you and go to bed or you be sicker.

I wonder of it might be best for you guys to either take it to PM or drop the issue altogether... :dunno:

Matty, if your posts are examples of how you communicate with women, then I can understand why they are not responding the way you think they should.

Please don't be angry or offended at my next question. I'm serious.

Are you taking medications that could be affecting your moods? The tone of your posts swings from one direction to another.

If not, then maybe you do need some counseling on acceptable ways to respond in social interactions. That's something we can't do for you in an on-line forum. Also, you will never find the help you need at FaceBook. As you have already discovered, the whole FaceBook scene only tends to aggravate your issues.

I never ever mention the word of sex and wasn't talking about sexual stuff. End of line. Thank you and go to bed or you be sicker.

"Looks like I am going to be lonely traveller, world record bestest innocent virgin and that shit happens in movies and that. "
You posted this and when a person use the word ' virgin' it mean 'sex' to other people . You better reread what you posted . And isn't that you wearing your boxer shorts in your bedroom , I am not sure if you're trying to impress women and I am NOT impress at all.

I'm not taking drugs, it will make me worse. More of suicidal way. I have a counsellor for many years, let say 'since 2007'. I always wanted to go to appointment and talk about how miserable my life is.

You got your point wrong there dude, that is based on women attitude because of 'virginity' doesn't mean I am desperate for sex. I am talking more about of being considerate.

I am afraid I am with others, you clearly need to get some real help before it goes off the rails for your sake. Having worked with teenagers with ASD, Aspergers and autism, they are borderline, spectrum or severe. I recognise a lot of tenancies in your posts and your posts are focused on one thing, you and your problems. You need to speak to someone to break this tenancy as its not simple on your own, meds or not.

A break from FB is a good move as its clearly not helping. Get a hobby with small group of people ( did you say you are fit? How about joining a fitness club, cycling club what ever sport you like) we do that with the teenagers, we find their potential and drive them on that potential, they all come out happier and calmer as they have something they like to focus on. Swimming is heaven! Believe me... I take 3 anxious/stressed out with me every week when they come out of pool it's like having 3 horizontal kids, so relaxed and laid back!!

When you talk to people, don't start off about how miserable your life is, they will run a mile!! Get into what they are interested in, start off with that. You are more likely to be their friend if you share things in common and are interested in their interests if it's different to yours. Try not cling onto the person that is finally your friend, explore. Girls will come at their pace, you are young, plenty of time for that, focus on your life first. An old saying "they will come when you are not looking".

Going to USA is an amazing experience, a massive learning curve, you may enjoy it even you think you won't, I went to USA on my own at 19, never travelled long haul on my own before that. I was on my own for 2 weeks, had the best time and even made friends!!

Get stressed over something like FB, social life is not doing you any justice, you are the only one who has to make the move to face the real world, I am afraid it's horrible out there, but you gotta to face it.

Take one day at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back