Votes: 4 15.4%
  • AOL Pager

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Deaf Wireless

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
I use my friend's sidekick. I am waiting for the color one to come out. The T-Mobile representative says that it should be soon. I do have a contract with my current cell phone, so I don't know if I am going to get it right away.

AOL pager, but it got screwed up today. I think I am going to bury it soon and get a sidekick. But, am being unsure due to $$ and I might use my friend's old AOL pager for a while til it LASTS!

Is Sidekick amazing for you, sidekick owners?

plan on getting sidekick but first gonna find out if its workable here in where i live cuz my AOL PAGER NO WORK HERE GRRRRRR

Never owned a pager, but am getting sidekick with color pda next month! :D

Originally posted by Wolfboy
None of them I have cellphone. No text messages tho.

why not?? think about the Sprint PiCS Vision cell the one that has a camera attachment and its in COLOR.......its hella cool!!!

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
why not?? think about the Sprint PiCS Vision cell the one that has a camera attachment and its in COLOR.......its hella cool!!!

Its a company's phone. They let me use it even on my day offs. Its a cell phone and walkie talkie in one. I got my eyes on Sprint. Two of my cousin have em and they say it works very good. So im going get it in a couple weeks. :D Thanks for telling me about Sprint. :)

Last edited:
Originally posted by Aphrodite
AOL pager, but it got screwed up today. I think I am going to bury it soon and get a sidekick. But, am being unsure due to $$ and I might use my friend's old AOL pager for a while til it LASTS!

Is Sidekick amazing for you, sidekick owners?

SEE?? get cell phone device - FREE!

I have cell phone - Sony t305 with text msg. It help me alos to keep me in touch with my whole family and friends.

SIDEK!CK is my crazy toy! it is absolutely Bad @zz!! I using it for 7 months without problem!! SK rulz

Back