I'm back

Seether

Reaction score
Hey everyone!
Long time no computer. I'm at college now and everything's going good. I found out yesterday that my mom's pregnant. :eek: *shocked* but besides that everthing's normal.

Whoa... you're gonna have a sister/brother who's young enough to be your daughter/son! :eek:

Seether said:
Hey everyone!
Long time no computer. I'm at college now and everything's going good. I found out yesterday that my mom's pregnant. :eek: *shocked* but besides that everthing's normal.

Whoa!!!.. your bro/sis will look up alot to you, espically for your mom's age.. try to be there for her and moral support :) then you will be a greatest aunt!

by the way.. WB!! and congrats for to be aunt hehe

Yea. I did want to get your attention. I don't get enough of it. And I was definately shocked about it. When the kid's 20 I'll be 38. *gasp* So I'll just have another sibling to add to the stack. It's due in May and I get out of college on May 24. So I'll be around for the first few months, then back to college. But I can't wait. :)

WB Seether! Wow..a very young sibling on its way! ;) I'm quite sure you'll have a blast looking after your baby sibling when he/she's born. :wave:

Back