I'm BACK!!!!!!

Lil_country_gal

Reaction score
I'm Back from my trip to the virgin islands saint croix. It was officially amazing it was really hard to leave it very much became like home to me over the last week. I went for a mission trip and was greatly rewarded by the time we speant with the orphnage, retirement home, head start, and a home for Mentally and Physicaly non-indepandent adults. All places were very well taken care of even with the lack of financial and material resources. The Islanders thanked us repeatetly for coming to their home all the shops there are very warm to helping you because in the summer months buisness is so slow and places financially suffer greatly. While we were there we had a fun day and we went out snorkeling on an island called Buck Island it's right off the coast of saint croix. After Snorkeling over beautiful reefs and with the fish they took us to a beach where we were in the water with baby lemon sharks that were 3-5 feet in length it was such an amazing experience. If anyone has any questions ask and i'll be posting pictures within the next two days. THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!

I'm Back from my trip to the virgin islands saint croix...If anyone has any questions ask...
Welcome Home
Ms Lil Country Gal!

We missed you.

:wave:Please tell me what are the winning numbers for the Mega Millions Lottery Jackpot on August 14th, 2007? Thank you.

Welcome Home
Ms Lil Country Gal!

We missed you.

:wave:Please tell me what are the winning numbers for the Mega Millions Lottery Jackpot on August 14th, 2007? Thank you.

Ha Ha Very nice umm the numbers are I D O N ' T K N O W. Lol

Thanks everyone we are going to get the pictures developed today than i'll scan them in hopefully we will get the pictures we took of the sharks

THANKS EVERYBODY i'm wearin this new shirt i got the big thing down there is color changing stuff like t-shirts and nail polish

A missionary trip? Hmm...those are indeed can be very touchy, heart-warming moments to live through and then to cherish the memories for days and years ahead. Sure looks like you've truly enjoyed the trip very much, do you believe you'll go back there again someday?

Also, welcome back and good to know you had a safe, wonderful trip and back home. ;)

~RR

A missionary trip? Hmm...those are indeed can be very touchy, heart-warming moments to live through and then to cherish the memories for days and years ahead. Sure looks like you've truly enjoyed the trip very much, do you believe you'll go back there again someday?

Also, welcome back and good to know you had a safe, wonderful trip and back home. ;)

~RR

Oh very much so It was amazing but i don't feel as if I personally did enough to help them. At the home for handicapped adults they were never really taken out and our group being mostly teenagers felt very uncomfortable with them except me and my mom who have worked with special needs children my whole life. At the home for special needs childrens they just put the children outside in their wheelchairs durning the day and they had to engage in self amussment because they didn't really do anything with them at all.

Back