I'm Back Baby!

B

BostonIceFire

Hey you all!! I'm back! I'm sure Vamp would be thrilled.. He has been asking me "SO when will you come back to AD??!?!"

I have not been posting on AD for a long while due to the fact that I moved out of my dorm, into an apt for the summertime only, the internet availabilty was lousy, frustrated with roommates, but other than that, it seems stable now for me to use internet and my own computer!

FOr some of you who don't know me, I'm sure there has been new users on this site, I have been using this AD for a long while and now I miss it!

I also want to thank Alex and you all for giving me the opportunity to be a mod. I'll learn fast, be patient. :D

So hey there old fellows! Hello there newbies!

Have a great day!

BostonIceFire

Welcome back girly!! We've been missing you too in the other forum!! *pointing over there!!* :D

WB devilish lady ! lol and Glad to have u back here ! and don't leave once again

about damn time, I thought you were in jail

Heyy!!! WB WB WB!! and congrats to be Mod..
:bends over: spank me baby! hehe

:nana:

My gosh, it will take me time to catch up what happened here.. so what happened in the past um.. 2 months?

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
My gosh, it will take me time to catch up what happened here.. so what happened in the past um.. 2 months?

Steveyboy came out of the closet

One wonders if BBNT the Quack would open his fowl mouth to this eh?? HAHA!! :naughty:

Hey BBNT!!! Up yours!!! and Bostonicefire..wb and ya gonna have a hell of time catching up to the massive posts..haha!!

Originally posted by Sharky99
One wonders if BBNT the Quack would open his fowl mouth to this eh?? HAHA!! :naughty:

Sharky.. don't forget bbnt and his famous "duck"! :twisted:

Originally posted by bbnt
Steveyboy came out of the closet

Oh right....I remember you commenting that Steveyboy dragged you out of that closet... :p

Welcome Back BostonIceFire!

Back