I'm a hearing girl...I would love dating deaf boys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please do not offend me, that does offend me. You cannot judge me off of only 9 posts. If you knew every little detail about me, you might not offend.

Ah. So it's okay for you to come here and offend an *entire* community of the Deaf but when we question your motive now *YOU* offended? :giggle:

Wow, just wow!

I did not mean for it to come off offensive. I really did not think it was offensive. And you questioning my motives is not what offended me. What offended me was me saying that "making myself deaf was the least of my problems" and then you turning right around and saying "I can only imagine".

You want a deaf boyfriend? Then get one. :cool2:

I would if I could, trust me. Where I live, there is only 1 deaf person within 20 miles. There may be more but they are older then a high school student.

I would if I could, trust me. Where I live, there is only 1 deaf person within 20 miles. There may be more but they are older then a high school student.

you know this? creepy....... you keeping tabs on deafies.

ach mein gott!

I know people in the schools around me and I have asked around. My friend Laurie is the only one. It's actually a lot less creepy then it sounds! Lol

Oh, you are a high school student? I understand.
It is a nice dream for you now, isn't it? Enjoy the dream while you have it, but don't let it interrupt your studies. When the opportunity presents itself, you will have the chance of getting a deaf boyfriend sometime in the future. But right now it is a dream, and apparently a pleasant one to you. I hope you are patient.

I did not mean for it to come off offensive. I really did not think it was offensive. And you questioning my motives is not what offended me. What offended me was me saying that "making myself deaf was the least of my problems" and then you turning right around and saying "I can only imagine".

Well, then, hopefully you learn lesson?

As for my comment, what do you expect? You post your first post like that and then admit to wanting to make yourself deaf? What would proper PC answer be? The Deaf aren't really the PC type. :giggle:

First of all, my name too is Rachel. Second of all, I wasn't trying to offend anybody. Third of all, I understand how you communicate, I find it amazing.

Pls dont worry about offending others. We like to be silly.

However, to date a guy simply because he is deaf is most likely the wrong reason to hook up. Go for personality, chemistry, and common interests.

Good luck!

There are some (very few) here that think hearing is amazing. There are some who think small breasted women are amazing. There are some here that think big breasted women are amazing. There are some here that think a man with a big penis is amazing. There are some here that think a man with great oral sex skill is amazing. And on, and on, and on...

Deaf people look just like you. They communicate in a different language. Do you think French people are amazing? Spanish people? They communicate in a different language than you. So do the Deaf.

I think Italian men are amazing...ooooh lalalalala!

Oh. My. God.

I think jillio lie about People try be deaf. I apologise to jillio, hope she hear it. First I think this poster silly little girl, now I see serious mental illness. I mean this not offense...get help. Please. Injury self scary! Not okay. Don't try be deaf. Just no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back