If You Love Daniel and Chelsea At Days Of Our Lives

kameron

Reaction score
Hi I'm New Here, I'm Female Deaf, Too - I Just Want To Stop By Hi And Tell You About Shawn Christian as Daniel Jonas and Rachel Melvin as Chelsea Brady AT DAYS. Daniel and Chelsea Become a Dansea Or CHAN, Or Chaniel So I Just Want To Know If You Love Chelsea and Daniel, Please Post Here : Signing In

Before I Will Addy Of Your List From PM. Don't Need Your Email. It PM Okay. :) So

Or

If You Don't Like Daniel and Chelsea. Then Don't Post Here. Okay ? Please Respect Of This. Thank You

If You Like Dansea Fans. Then Come Here Post. Before I Will Send You a PM Information Daniel and Chelsea Must Be SuperCouple.

Just Let Me Know, Thankz For Your Time

kameron

Last week, I watched it and not know them who and new some people because since last 2 yrs I quit watched DOOL. Before that I watched DOOL for 16 yrs.

I lost interesting it.

Oh Well, I Do Understand - Then Please No Reply. If They Want To Dansea At Days. Then Post Reply Here. Get It ? Thank You :)

Oh Well I Just Watched Days Since 1984 and Still ON - It Been Long Time.

I missed it today but will watch it at 10 am tmw and again at 1.

It is kinda boring to me....same thing over and over...

Mod's Note;

Thread's moved to it's proper location.

How can you be able to send a private message when you haven't reach 100 posts yet?

How can you be able to send a private message when you haven't reach 100 posts yet?

That's No Matter, If You Send Me PM Before It's Automatic Appear On My Email Notice.

Or

I Will Be Check On This All Deaf Msg Board Everyday / Every Once Or Twice Post More Than 100 Post. Ya Know..

Hey Mod, Thankz For Transfer ET From Other.

Any Question ? You Love Daniel/Chelsea Fans. Then Please Respect To Post and PM. Anytime.

Here Pics You See:

danseadate3_13.jpg

danseadate3_14.jpg

danseadate3_15.jpg

danseadate3_16.jpg

danseadate3_17.jpg

danseadate3_18.jpg

i don't watch soaps but i remember jonathan jackson use to be lucky spencer on general hospital i had a big crush on him and still do haha.

Pump Up Any Question About Bo/Hope, Daniel/Chelsea, Stephanie/Max Or More Couples > You Are Fave Or No Fave Of Them ? Then Tell Me Which Of Why You Are Boring At Days ? Why Bore ??

I been DAYS fan for long time but since I been work at evening and no time to watch daytime soap anymore. Sorry, I have lost of news about them, I still happy to hear Bo/Hope and Kayla/Patch still there. Their kids grown up and more romantic so I LOST interesting right away. I wish same as before but oh well....

O my gaylord, I watched DOOL every 5 days even recording too since I was in high school. My older lesbian friend influenced me to watch it.

I watched Sami, Carrie, Marlena, John, Billie, Hope, Bo, Eric, Lexie, Abe, Stefano, Victor, Roman, Austin, Lucas, Shawn Which I like it before. But now I rarely watched them because some of them are new, I'm not used to someone who's new.

I saw few of them in real life from airport, store and blockbuster. cuz I'm in CAL.

Days of our Lives Soap Opera: Find Spoilers, Sneak Previews and Updates - NBC Official Site

Mizz,

I Do Understand, I Guess Some People Are Doing That Happen Like You. But, Some Other New People Or Teens Are Very Exciting For Bo/Hope's Shawn Like Teen. I Think Change For Everything.

Sometime Other Old People For Exciting For DRAMATIC New Actress/Actor Than Old Actress/Actor. That's Depend On It.

I Think Like Both Of Them Like New and Old. :)

------------
zigzac,

Ah Gay Are You Gay ? If You Say So. Then You Know That I Have a Lot Friends Gays Fave Me a Style Beauty Or Something So Funny My Friends are Gay To Me. They Knew I'm Straight Woman. :) Gigglez..

Yeah I Saw Lexie/Abe/Theo This Site NBC. But Are You Sure ? That You Saw Them Really Life ? How Did You Meet ? From Airport ? Really ? KooL~

I Wish To See Them Really Life -> Shawn Christian as Daniel / Rachel Melvin as Chelsea Brady, Bryan Dattillo as Lucas Roberts, Nadia Bjorlin as Chloe Lane, Peter Reckell as Bo Brady. I Really Like To Met Them Someday Visit In California. I Can't Wait~

Mizz,

I Do Understand, I Guess Some People Are Doing That Happen Like You. But, Some Other New People Or Teens Are Very Exciting For Bo/Hope's Shawn Like Teen. I Think Change For Everything.

Sometime Other Old People For Exciting For DRAMATIC New Actress/Actor Than Old Actress/Actor. That's Depend On It.

I Think Like Both Of Them Like New and Old. :)

------------
zigzac,

Ah Gay Are You Gay ? If You Say So. Then You Know That I Have a Lot Friends Gays Fave Me a Style Beauty Or Something So Funny My Friends are Gay To Me. They Knew I'm Straight Woman. :) Gigglez..

Yeah I Saw Lexie/Abe/Theo This Site NBC. But Are You Sure ? That You Saw Them Really Life ? How Did You Meet ? From Airport ? Really ? KooL~

I Wish To See Them Really Life -> Shawn Christian as Daniel / Rachel Melvin as Chelsea Brady, Bryan Dattillo as Lucas Roberts, Nadia Bjorlin as Chloe Lane, Peter Reckell as Bo Brady. I Really Like To Met Them Someday Visit In California. I Can't Wait~

Yep, I'm gay since born.

Yeah, I'm positive that I met three celebrity from DOOL.

One is John Black at the airport, he looked exactly same act on DOOL but he looked tired at the airport.

One is Carrie (Sami's sister) at the Melrose Place Store, I asked her for autography, She's really nice, she's not stuck-up atittude.

One is Brandon Walker at the Blockbuster video, He was also on El Pollo Loco Commerical. He looked so skinny and tall not like on DOOL, he looked so different.

Oh, Nadja Bjorlin is gorgeous.

Anyway, I still watch sometimes but not everyday because some of them are new. I like old cast before. I like old story before on DOOL.

Yeah, Depend on good story or Depend who act good. I like Marlena because sometimes she's funny I don't know why because of her expression. Same with Hope and Jennifer.

zigzag,

KooL~ You're Lucky Be There.. I Wish I Live In California. Oh Well. :)

Back