If you lost friends and want connect them, post here

vvti low rolla

Reaction score
If you lost friends for few years and wish to connect her or him again, post here their name and where from.

if you guys know who they post the names, then please pm them about it, not type their email address here..only pm.

i look for joanna garcia from ft worth, texas. if anyone knows her, inform her that i look for her and if she accepts that you give me her address then pm me.

thats simple.

if you found them then edit your post and add "i found him or her" ok? so we won't waste time look them for you.

yes, i look for joanna garcia!

Last edited:
Anyone know Michael Hirsh? Last time, I knew he move and live with parent in Iowa. I am not sure if he move back to CA or not...

By the way.. he is oral - know little sign language...

Last edited:
Anyone who is from Germany so if anyone know who is Gina-Betty from Germany? I have no idea what is her last name. She used to be live in Miss. before. Let me know at PM please thanks.

I am look for shawn howard he used to live in colorado for awhile then move back to missiippii state or missiouri i am not sure which one .. I haven't seen him since 88' and i would like to talk with him again... he has cp and black guy . his mother is air force i think or army i can't remmy which one ...

im looking for Osama bin Laden. he used to live in Saudi Arabia then lived in Afghan. We kept contacting each others until US invaded Afghan. Now he's gone. what happened?

Originally posted by shao
im looking for Osama bin Laden. he used to live in Saudi Arabia then lived in Afghan. We kept contacting each others until US invaded Afghan. Now he's gone. what happened?

:laugh2: :laugh2:

HAHAHAHHA :laugh2: funny one

don't be an asshole. it's serious issue. we lost friends and we wants to connect them again. don't get it all way off topic.:ugh:

Originally posted by Jada
I'm looking for my ol' friend, Loren O'Rielley*. He used to live in California, was in "happy hands kids klub" and was in tv commerical with me. I think he lives in somewhere east. :dunno: He has a deaf, lil brother, Lance. PM me if you have seen him, thanks. :)

* I'm not sure if I spelled his last name right.
I know him- last I heard from him is maybe a lil over a year.

:laugh2: :laugh2:

ok BTP -- i dont know who i wanna track down -- if i think of someone i wanna track down ill post :D

rotlaugh.gif

rotlaugh.gif

rotlaugh.gif

anybody know cayla schoff ? she lives in michigan for a while but somehow her parents fucked up so she have to live in florida to live with her grandma for a while .... i heard she go FSDB but right now ? i have no idea where she is now, i really miss her, shes very cool gal! ... let me know, thanks!

I'm looking for bbnt. Last I heard he was in Arizona

I'm lookin for Kris Clark... he was my childhood friend we used to play pretend to be married now I'm almost 25 and I ain't married for real :eek: *sighs* :tears: dang.. last time I heard he was in arizona or probably back in california he probably thought I hated him but he got it all wrong :P

hmm, im not really looking for that person, but i wonder if yall have seen orheard anything from David Medero? Last time Ive seen him when I was probably in the 8th grade or something.. and last tme I heard that he moved to FSDB from NYC..

dont know any of them. :( sorry cant help.

Ummm... Damn, i cant remember the last name of that person but I know its Michael D..... used to pick his eyeleash. Hes deaf and from teachers telling me he was in this mental school or something..whatever!! GRR! I hate teachers in RISD!

Ally, dont SPILL the crap.. lolz!!! U know what I mean.

Originally posted by missy
hmm, im not really looking for that person, but i wonder if yall have seen orheard anything from David Medero? Last time Ive seen him when I was probably in the 8th grade or something.. and last tme I heard that he moved to FSDB from NYC..
fuck, i know him. he used go gallaudet with me. i knew him through my ex. he is so damn cool. he lives in orland, fl. i will have him connect you. latah

Back