If you get bullied at school or work

whatislife

Reaction score
Be like "shut the fuck up, it's not my fault". Should work every time.

My teen years were shit so I wish I knew this. My life still kinda is...

tumblr_lvrbya0DNp1qembl4o1_250.gif

whats the problem? im trying to speak out on a solution especially those who might be struggling

I remember when a girl was talking to me while playing with her hair and smiling in my class at university, that was definitely a non-bullying experience.

If a kid was to swear like that in school today they could be send home for a week or more ! There is zero tolerance of that kind of behavior at most schools today.

If a kid was to swear like that in school today they could be send home for a week or more ! There is zero tolerance of that kind of behavior at most schools today.

Most? Got a cite for that?

Last I've seen most kids still cuss in at least high school...usually out of earshot of teachers or admin. And sometimes they'll still do it in the classroom. Have never heard of a zero tolerance of "that kind of behavior" nor heard of kids getting sent home for a week or more. Maybe a one day in-school suspension or home suspension but even then... :confused:

Most? Got a cite for that?

Last I've seen most kids still cuss in at least high school...usually out of earshot of teachers or admin. And sometimes they'll still do it in the classroom. Have never heard of a zero tolerance of "that kind of behavior" nor heard of kids getting sent home for a week or more. Maybe a one day in-school suspension or home suspension but even then... :confused:

That's probably in her school district or she made it up.

the point of my post/this thread is that knowing how to fight back 'cause i've been defending myself all my life so i wish i knew what to say

Be like "shut the fuck up, it's not my fault". Should work every time.

My teen years were shit so I wish I knew this. My life still kinda is...
I don't see how that would stop bullying. It seems like it would make it worse. Bullies like to know that they're pushing your buttons by getting a reaction.

you know i can promise you that i'm cool and down to earth it's just that i keep having flashbacks sometimes so........like i was bullied in elementary, junior, high schools and i'm in 20s and still trying to recover from it it's just that i wish i knew what to say and do

Back