If you are enagaged..what kind of ring do you have??

MilitaryGirl83

Reaction score
I have 1/2 heart diamond with gold ring...it is very pretty and I love it!

I want a princess cut emerald on either white gold, silver or platinum.... does that help? I don't have it yet, but eventually....

i wanna this for my engage ring!

Attachments

• img_dyr_hp.jpg
    img_dyr_hp.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 88
A cheap one! The $0.25 plastic ring. :o

Actually it's a platinum with a (trying to figure out what size and mumbles to himself...) nice sized diamond. It made Lisa happy though. :p

well, i like plain and simple like i sent you a pix what i like ...
i'm not too CRAZY over rings ...
i dont like FANCY ring .... :ugh: :)

Originally posted by daprilz
well, i like plain and simple like i sent you a pix what i like ...
i'm not too CRAZY over rings ...
i dont like FANCY ring .... :ugh: :)

Would you be mad if your "future husband" bought you a $150 worth ring? :p

well ... no i won't be MAD ... IMPORTANT hes trying his best to show what he have some love/care .... than NOTHING!

Rings are EVIL! they must be DESTORYED!

THE LORD OF THE RINGS IS COMING!!!

i didnt get a ring, just a promise ring and it is funny I just bought a ring in Iran, it kind of could pass for an engagement ring but not there cuz in Iran an engagement ring would be like a gold band or one with little diamonds on it, very simple, the big ring is on the actual wedding. A guy back home gave me a ring, it could also pass for engagement ring except it was FOR my birthday.

i never got engaged yet but almost did once. i rejected cause i wasn't ready when we entered college it changed our lives. anyway... i used to have promise ring in h.s. time i had 2 heart diamond ring. it was very beautiful alas i gave it back when we broke up. :( which i shouldn't have.

Originally posted by OldNavyGirl
i never got engaged yet but almost did once. i rejected cause i wasn't ready when we entered college it changed our lives. anyway... i used to have promise ring in h.s. time i had 2 heart diamond ring. it was very beautiful alas i gave it back when we broke up. :( which i shouldn't have.

:naughty: I know who. :p

my boyfriend gave me this ring as "promise ring" on our 6 years annivesary! is he sweet? heh ... here it is !

Attachments

• p9324b.jpg
    p9324b.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 60
Originally posted by SilenceGold
:naughty: I know who. :p

nope you don't know them :P it's not even the one u knew.. he never gave me one anyway

yet thanks :ily:

Originally posted by SilenceGold
A cheap one! The $0.25 plastic ring. :o

Actually it's a platinum with a (trying to figure out what size and mumbles to himself...) nice sized diamond. It made Lisa happy though. :p

From bubble gum machine ?? silenceGold :D

My engagement ring is more simpler than my wedding ring. It has a copper color with black stripes (almost like a tiger style). Very pretty and simple. (I don't need diamonds because they scratch and ruin clothes if I am not careful. :roll: I am not that kind of woman.)

Mine is a wedding ring:
fc27c3ba.jpg

I'm not even close to getting an engagement ring for my girlfriend. I'm not even ready yet. I rather finish school, get a job, get a home, get a car, get a steady income, then I'll consider getting committed.

eh what's the point about marriage? you never know if you met the right person and never know if you would stay married or get a divorce...it's kinda stupid. sure, my parents got divorced...alot of my friends' parents got divorced too...even almost all of my cousins'. almost EVERYONE get a divorce because they are afraid of changes, whine too much, get frustrated too much, too much bills and taxes to pay, pay clothes, food, and shelter for you and children,... and most important of all, you may never know HOW much your wife/husband loves you as they might have loved you back then...but proably not as now...who knows?

People change...they grow...they get older...etc but if you going to get a divorce, then you wasted TONS of money on the wedding and shit like that...and ppl who don't even want to try to make it up or get help or whatever are just too lazy and rather get divorce.

why marriage? sure it would change everything, but if you never find the right person, then DON'T get married at all.

Finding the right person is VERY hard to do, and love isn't easy either. it's difficult because there are always problems in your way, and you have to find ways to solve the problems. marriage can't be perfect. love can't be perfect. NOBODY can be perfect...

so of course, i don't think marriage is a good idea anymore...and i don't think i would fit in because of too many problems to deal with and all that...bleh so that's why i find staying single is easier :o

I gave my fiancee a platium ring with one 1 1/4 CT diamond and 4 other diamond(I think?) I dont remember how it look like. :o

Back