Dress like a femme

nice causual but fancy suit

or none of above Im not going!

javapride said:
tuxedo

Dress like a femme

nice causual but fancy suit

or none of above Im not going!

Ummm, Java... is this question directed towards the lesbain members of alldeaf.com?

I'm sure she meant everyone- lesbo, gay/trans.

kootchie , E just said it for me :) thanks for asking for a clarification did u know drags tend to dress up fancy on new yrs eve? shows that NYE is all for diversity, And i would go in a suit/tux depending on what kind of formal dinner it is :)

I cannot vote any in the poll.

Not like to wear tux, any suit, and femme clothes.

For me, I rather wear regular clothes (or docker brand ) as true "ME".

I voted femine because it's a special occassion and I like to dress up and look nice for the event. ;) I know this was directed for gays/les/trans. :wave: Can I be involved despite being the straight (bi-curious) person here? ;)

yes waterrats U can vote in here cuz u did mention u were bi curious so all the same ur still DA family to us :)

I would wear some like casual clothes, I not in fancy style but suit alike.
U know Don Johnson in Miami Vice?? Yah, that is me. In the tuxedo then I dress up as LONG COAT, periiod!!!!!

e said:
Femme here :mrgreen:

:rofl: e -- ofc u would be all femme!!!!! hahahah

MizzDeaf said:
I would wear some like casual clothes, I not in fancy style but suit alike.
U know Don Johnson in Miami Vice?? Yah, that is me. In the tuxedo then I dress up as LONG COAT, periiod!!!!!

ohhh MizzDeaf grrl -- sounds REAL nice!!!! id love to see u in 1 of those one day :lol: ;)

Same here!!! I met a deaf person in a bar when I was in south cali and she was bisexual- she was really hoping I would be bisexual cuz she said I looked so hot, I ruined her date cuz she couldnt take her eyes of me. I was flattered :)

I would use Femmmie Dress for Fancy resturant since I am femme myself and It would be very nice if my gf took me to the fancy resturant and show her how sexy I am .. Pfft.. lolz *blush* hehehe..

Back