Idiot-test

YAY I passed the idiot test :)

HOLY COW!!!!

I got 9 out of 10 on the other idiot test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess that means that I am smart???????

YAY I passed the idiot test :)

HOLY COW!!!!

I got 9 out of 10 on the other idiot test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess that means that I am smart???????

No, just means that you can follow directions. :rofl: Great job, you are smarter then I. I gave up after the 2nd try.:Ohno:

I scored 9 out of 10 (I missed the question about the bear and southern exposure. LOL!) :)

I perfer to be an Idiot, cause they have more fun and can drive ppl crazy

He is too SMART! He likes to picknig on you guys.. He's just being silly and want to make an excuse "I rather to be AN IDIOT"... He is nuts!! Sometimes he likes to see people gets suckers.. lol

He is too SMART! He likes to picknig on you guys.. He's just being silly and want to make an excuse "I rather to be AN IDIOT"... He is nuts!! Sometimes he likes to see people gets suckers.. lol

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH people might find out that and I won't have fun no more!!!! You lucky I havn't done my Billy Bob thing yet!!!

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH people might find out that and I won't have fun no more!!!! You lucky I havn't done my Billy Bob thing yet!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh2: :laugh2: I cant help it, handsome smiley... hehe

All those guys will know that you are humor of sense.. LOL... Dont worry about that... :D :D

great now i have two more tests to tell me how stupid i am. lol

I got them all right as well, buuuut I had an edge, I've heard over half of them before lol (cheater, i know)

Back