IBC/Imperia

Several friends of mine tried to convince me to join IBC/Imperia. I told them that the IBC/Imperia were clearly doing alot of fraud and scam after my investigation and research and they said no no no. When the news came out about their scam activity yesterday, I put the link on their FB wall and AIMs.

Investor Alert: Investor Warning Regarding Web-Based Scheme Defrauding Deaf Investors

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mOGupZQ1G4]YouTube - investoralert-ibc.wmv[/ame]

Hello, all deaf,

I would like to imagine with pleasure that I am also Deaf and comes from Germany.
With Imperia Invest IBC I am there since 2007 a member and am very contented, many from Germany have already got the payment, mine should soon also come.
WHERE is the problem, why you have made with IMP with, then complain I do not understand.
You must be patient sometimes quietly and wait sometimes, not immediately immediately complain this nothing is useful.
What you have made everybody, big nonsense and us is really everybody from Germany already know this what you have made, Yank is not ashamed to you.
I must be ashamed me that your one nonsense have made.
In the rest lies the strength this is important!!!
I devise of the fact that IMP to you have closed all Deaf, it could be.
One must not always shout to SCAM.............
Importantly: You must forgive for excusing with IMP!!!

Best regards from Germany

Received today:

IMPERIA INVEST IBC // SUPPORT //
info@imperiainvest.net

Dear User,

There's a false IMPERIA Invest IBC update circulating on the internet. It has been attached in the end of this update. Please disregard it completely!

Please inform your downline about this!

Debit card payment is completed in August, 2010!
Order:

Credit Card Silver from $ 145 - 11,409 cards.
Credit Card Gold from $ 230 - 5,068 cards.
Offshore Credit Card Platinum + i-Banking from $ 450 - 3,255 cards.

Access to i-Banking service you get with the card in an envelope +
link to activate your Credit Card Silver and Credit Card Gold.

False update, please disregard:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Imperia Member,

We are sorry but we had to take down the website in a hurry. Rest assured that the court order is not affecting Imperia Invest IBC as we are outside its jurisdiction.

All funds for payout have been transferred to the banks. We are not involved anymore. Payout starts beginning 2011. There is a delay requested by the banks. They will start January 2011.

Remember that ONLY members with debit cards will be receiving payout. You can order the debit card only until end of December. Then the banks start sending the cards and NO MORE debit card can be ordered.

To make sure more members can receive their payout the banks agree to give discount only until end of December 2010. The new discount prices are :

Credit Card Silver from $145 now discounted to $75
Credit Card Gold from $230 now discounted to $145
Offshore Credit Card Platinum iBanking from $450 now discounted to $230

Remember only the Platinum card comes with iBanking. With iBanking you can wire transfer your payout to any bank account of your choice. It's your choice if you need it or not. Now there is an option to upgrade from Silver and Gold Card holder to the Platinum Card which comes with iBanking.

For Silver Card holder can upgrade to Platinum for only $155.

Gold card holder can upgrade to Platinum for only $85.

This offer is only good until end of December 2010.

If you want the discount and special upgrade prices, send the payment and your acc info to this specific Liberty Reserve account set up for the discounted cards :

U0257XXX (IMPERIA DEBIT ACCOUNT)

In closing we are glad … etc.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are sorry for the inconveniences this may have caused you!
Delivered more than 75% of debit cards!
Cards will be sent after payment (shipping) - $ 19.99 Liberty USD.
U0860066 (IMPERIA INVEST IBC)
MEMO: UserName

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank You,

IMPERIA Invest IBC
Offshore
International Trade Building
PO BOX 1460
Port Highway VANUATU

Imperia Investment is GONE!. Busted by SEC for fraud. Scammed over $7 million from investors all over the world especially deaf people in USA.

These guys are back at it, a friend on the chicken board (Backyardchickens.com) has a scammed friend.

She's sent $50 + $650 already!

Back