i711 is better than SIPVRS

ZiNg31

Reaction score
Soreson IP VRS sucks... I tried ask them to let me speak to the manager on phone but wouldnt. The agents are rude and hang up on me. SIPVRS sucks man!

i711 is smooth and much bettter service than SIPVRS. The agent there commucation with me well.

I haven't yet tried the Sorenson IP VRS yet, however, I do often use i711 and have been content and satisfied with the service they do provide. Using i711 allows me to save phone logs to refer to later on or if ever needed, provides me with proof of the documentation (phone log). ;)

~RR

What is Sorenson IP VRS? Do you mean Sorenson IP Relay or Sorenson Video Relay Service?

Hmm... problems with VRS?

That's why I stick with simple online relay. :)

Its relay by Sorsenson by using your AIM ... add SIPVRS to your buddy list. Or it could be SIPRS. I forgot because I deleted it off my Buddy list and couldn't remember anymore since they sucks.

Its relay by Sorsenson by using your AIM ... add SIPVRS to your buddy list. Or it could be SIPRS. I forgot because I deleted it off my Buddy list and couldn't remember anymore since they sucks.

Then it is Sorenson IP Relay (siprelay <-- that's the aim sn)

I have no problem with it.

Then it is Sorenson IP Relay (siprelay <-- that's the aim sn)

I have no problem with it.

could you ask them for a supervisor? I couldn't cause they kept disconnect me. When you try to speak to agent they will not reponse your comments. Like for example if I request for male agent instead of female because I am a male. They will disconnect you and keep saying please dail the number repeating.

Does anyone have a problem with using i711 online? I use it a lot at my workplace and every time I call a USA toll free numbers, it goes directly to Canada.

Does anyone have a problem with using i711 online? I use it a lot at my workplace and every time I call a USA toll free numbers, it goes directly to Canada.
What do you mean by that?

How do you know it goes directly to Canada?

Who are you trying to call?

What do you mean by that?

How do you know it goes directly to Canada?

Who are you trying to call?

The person on the other ends said so.

I called Xerox 800 line and end of getting an Canadian customer service agent; this happen more than once.

Same thing with UPS and Fedex.

So I just use iprelay instead.

Yes, that true about i711 those folk from Canada. I do not know why but each time I call UPS it automatically call that toll free to Canada UPS.

Rarely I got good relay but most of time its not. I did report those agent and they are coaching to agent to improve that happen.

I was like.. coaching mean they are actually Canada people? I have no problem with agent who is Canada but people have hard time to listen what Agent say in Canada.

Back