i was i was a wolf (any animals, you decide)

I'd be a dragon. They are almost immortal and have great power.

either I want to be cheetah to chase animals or a dolphin to fly & swim free!

I want to be either an panther, unicorn, dragon, leopard, wolf, those wild exotic creatures.

:roll: thanks a lot my thread had been locked for stupid repost.. it was any another thread like THIS!

it was meant of something DIFFERENT than ANIMALS!!! :roll: GOD!

btw i rather not be any animals coz u will be dead by this way, but something ELSE than ANIMAL would be CLOUD!

Originally posted by Teekie
An Eagle, so I can fly up in the air and be free.
Secondly that! Go Soaring Eagle!!!! fly and enjoy view over the nature.

I'd like to be a white tiger.. because they are beautiful creature that I know of

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
lol for me - i'd rather be a scorpion - so people can be afraid of me :mrgreen:

Nah, I am not afraid of you, so I can smash you with my shiny boots!! :twisted:

If I am animal, I'd choose a tiger. Why? I love to get sneaky and catious of enemies who try to hurt me. Ofc, I am tiger on the bed. SHH:thumb:

I would be an Eagle, soaring so high in the sky without pilot license.

Just a bird with lots of freedom to fly anywhere...

P.S. (Linuxgold has a good thinking about
being an eagle flying without any pilot license, that's cool !!! :)

Originally posted by Travis
Known as a Falcon :)

yup, Peregrine Falcon. I have seen them, fast as fuck!

Did you know that they are real world traveler? They can be found anywhere in the world except for Antarctica of course. That would be one cool animal to reincarnate.

Tigggggggggggggggerrrrr...............Because that animal don't give a :fu: about ur ass.. They would disbowel u if u bother me. Grrr. and will eat u up :roll: ..

:D I'm of Eagle clan in my tribe. I can go and touch three of worlds!

Air - Fly free and sightseeing.
Earth- rest on it and hunt for animals.
Water- bath and fish!

For some of tribe eagles are one of highest honor of all animals.

Eagles are fiercest of all birds! Some of them may be small and faster but they are afraid of eagles.

Hundreds of years ago. Some dumb white people who tried to hunt for some eagles.

Native americans only pick their feathers off the grounds and use them to honor them...

Untied States of America uses Eagle as their mascot, or icon of america.

Eagles are the symbol of bravery, courage, and not to mention beauty!

You all are :crazy: because as IF does not even EXIST at all. We were born as HUMAN. We don't need to make a wish what we should be....

Originally posted by eternity
You all are :crazy: because as IF does not even EXIST at all. We were born as HUMAN. We don't need to make a wish what we should be....

Its a something for us to ponder about. Reincarnation topic makes a very interesting issue to discuss about.

Back