i was i was a wolf (any animals, you decide)

Steel X

Reaction score
since i really love dogs and wolves, i wish i could be a wolf so i could run pretty fast, has excellent hearing, and can see things in the dark, and smell more things than people do.

what about you? you wish to be a hawk? bear? deer? falcon? or even an ape? :lol:

I'd be a dog, so that I can get free food, free vet care, free treats, free place to stay, etc... And I can just sleep all day as much as I want. LOL...

Originally posted by kuifje75
I'd be a dog, so that I can get free food, free vet care, free treats, free place to stay, etc... And I can just sleep all day as much as I want. LOL...

yeah but no fun... i would like to be a wild dog. like hang out with my wild dogs outside as my foster parents trust me. u know what I meant... unless my best friend can play me every day and then its fun..

Originally posted by Cain Marko
You know I'd love to be a pussy.

:laugh2:

Too bad, The cat is here!!!! I love to rub and purr....I am good in bed....ahem I mean to snuggle with..

I'd like to be tiger for some reasons. I really dunno why.

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
lol for me - i'd rather be a scorpion - so people can be afraid of me :mrgreen:

Well, I'm exceptional to that, because I ain't afraid of scorpion.

I am afraid of the scorpion! :cry: stay away from me, rayden!!

It has to be cockroach.

It's so smart that when the people goes bed, it will know that its time for grabbing foods in kitchen!

It can identify which person is entering the room by smelling their scent!

Creeping is what its being best at!

Thats explains my personality! :P

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
Too bad, The cat is here!!!! I love to rub and purr....I am good in bed....ahem I mean to snuggle with..

Your purr is like music to me and I like petting you. ;) Can I curl up to you? :o

I like wolves. They are very cool and travels in pack(friends). Howling in thier way to communicate which its cool. Also running freely in the forest.

My favorite cat is babyphat. :)

Originally posted by Teekie
An Eagle, so I can fly up in the air and be free.
I second that. Fly on my way, like an eagle, fly as high and touch the sun.

Probably a wolf

Cuz they judge other wolves by their strengthness, courage, and intelligence.

ms. grammar nazi time :-D "i WISH i was a wolf...."

as for that, *time to practice pagent answers* "if i could become any animal in the world, i would become a dolphin because they are one of the friendliest animals in the ocean, and most human beings are usually excited to see dolphins, so if i was a dolphin, i could make their day."
stupid. corny, but pagent material. :-D

Back