I want to date a deaf man, any advice?

Oh lawdy what have I just stumbled upon.... :laugh2:

Jerry & Sgt. Henry...."Sugar in the morning....Sugar in the evening....and Sugar at supper time!....Be my little Sugar...and Love Me All The Time"!...

Congrats to Jerry and Sgt. Henry!

Hi I will teach u sign languages and I am full deaf ‍♀️ smile so I want meet a man for date but I am real my frustration all the time bec how meet a man for me and I like be happy for me and learn to travel for me so I want my goal what that I want travel and fun a lots for me and I want be happy for date a man for me and I can give u my text number here 609 424-7972 text me please and I am alone and quite all the time … smile

interesting what I have read here ..
I'm deaf & hard of hearing and know sign language ..it's not easy in the hearing world let alone with families n friends ..I'm the only one that knows sign-language ..yet just be coz I wear hearing aid they think I can hear everything which I don't ..
they would say didn't you git wht I said and I say ..NOPE ..
You would think that after so many yrs they finial git it but still don't. .laughing. ....
In my younger days few girls I would ask out for date ..hearing girls.. they say sure but then they see my hearing aid , then they change their mind .
I just grin n tell them that's fine ..Your Lost ..and walk away ..
I had few people telling me deaf are dumb and l would grin and tell them .. same can be said about hearing people. .
they always tense up about that ..oh well ..
ain't life a grand ...
I no longer date , I gave up thirty yrs ago ..
beside I still have a life ...I git up and breath and go about my days ..
I'm grateful for being able to see another day ..
When the day does come along when I go totally Deaf ...I'm fine with it ..
The World doesn't stop spinning ..Life goes on ..

Last edited:
interesting what I have read here ..
I'm deaf & hard of hearing and know sign language ..it's not easy in the hearing world let alone with families n friends ..I'm the only one that knows sign-language ..yet just be coz I wear hearing aid they think I can hear everything which I don't ..
they would say didn't you git wht I said and I say ..NOPE ..
You would think that after so many yrs they finial git it but still don't. .laughing. ....
In my younger days few girls I would ask out for date ..hearing girls.. they say sure but then they see my hearing aid , then they change their mind .
I just grin n tell them that's fine ..Your Lost ..and walk away ..
I had few people telling me deaf are dumb and l would grin and tell them .. same can be said about hearing people. .
they always tense up about that ..oh well ..
ain't life a grand ...
I no longer date , I gave up thirty yrs ago ..
beside I still have a life ...I git up and breath and go about my days ..
I'm grateful for being able to see another day ..
When the day does come along when I go totally Deaf ...I'm fine with it ..
The World doesn't stop spinning ..Life goes on ..
some hearing people are dumb too. the Earth is Flat. There are aliens on the Sun. There are colony on the Moon. etc.

some hearing people are dumb too. the Earth is Flat. There are aliens on the Sun. There are colony on the Moon. etc.
yup I have heard bout people believe earth is flat ..and bout the moon ..but not bout aliens on the sun ..I hope they have plenty of sun blocks. .lmao
I will have to,look dat one up ...

Back