I want to date a deaf man, any advice?

Just relax and have fun. I cant stress that enough. Another important tip to drastically improve your learning curve is keep to an ASL journal. In which you can not only list the signs you have learned, but ideas and new ways to use them, as well as the difficulties you encounter in your learning and using it balanced by the joys. When ever you learn a sign, note it in your journal later that night ect, and re use in the days after learning it. , this will increase your acquiring ASL as well in your retention of it. Your at the very beginning of learning an awesome and powerful language. Have fun. Learn the dirty sign first lol
Hoichi-the earless
blue81 its worth repeating bebonang is 68 years old..............
have fun girl.
learn ASL.
ignore anyone who wants and seeks to discourage you.
feed your eyes with ASL girl..............
also i want to thank all the girls who wish to date us deaf guys. hearing girls, deaf girls, girls. its a good thing. keep it up...i wouldn't be the dancer i am today without those hearing cutties.......
(bows)

awwwe haha :) & thanks so much!
glad to know theres good people out there too!
:wave:

Just relax and have fun. I cant stress that enough. Another important tip to drastically improve your learning curve is keep to an ASL journal. In which you can not only list the signs you have learned, but ideas and new ways to use them, as well as the difficulties you encounter in your learning and using it balanced by the joys. When ever you learn a sign, note it in your journal later that night ect, and re use in the days after learning it. , this will increase your acquiring ASL as well in your retention of it. Your at the very beginning of learning an awesome and powerful language. Have fun. Learn the dirty sign first lolHoichi-the earless
blue81 its worth repeating bebonang is 68 years old..............
have fun girl.
learn ASL.
ignore anyone who wants and seeks to discourage you.
feed your eyes with ASL girl..............
also i want to thank all the girls who wish to date us deaf guys. hearing girls, deaf girls, girls. its a good thing. keep it up...i wouldn't be the dancer i am today without those hearing cutties.......
(bows)

Bold statement :nono:

Hoichi, I am very disappoint in you. So you must be hearing which you don't know anything about us as Deaf people. Shame on you. :mad:

I am Deaf. Born Hearing, Deaf at 9. I went to a Deaf residential government school. I went to gally. I am a Man, a Deaf man. As such i know what us straight deaf guys dig. we like girls. Deaf girls, Hearing girls. girls. i personally loved dating hearing girls and teaching them the in and outs of ASL.
My thank you was sincere so,
(lights smoke, sips drink, exhales, sits back)
Thank you for the dancin and drinks, the smiles and winks
here to you girls
(sips another,taps hat)
Hoichi-the earless

Well you're old enough that I won't give you a lecture about putting out all that personal information :)

I do foresee a problem if you can't even spell a name that is printed right before you...

Fingerspelling will be a crutch for some time if you don't understand ASL...

This remind of the story my college advisor told me about . When she was in collage her g/f and her met 2 guys and the 4 of them where using sign language. My college advisor g /f was getting hungry started to sign this but instead of signing she "was hungry " she sign " she was horny " and the guys where like this :shock: . My college advisor being elbowing her friend to stop from saying " she was horny" .

Bold statement :nono:

Hoichi, I am very disappoint in you. So you must be hearing which you don't know anything about us as Deaf people. Shame on you. :mad:

Sorry but I can't see what he said that was so wrong.

Shame on you for expecting every deaf person to follow your values.

Sorry but I can't see what he said that was so wrong.

Shame on you for expecting every deaf person to follow your values.

As hoichi said in his post......"it bears repeating that bebonang is 68 years old"

;)

Awwww....feeling a little slighted here....(at 67)....Reminds me of Family Guy...and those "good ol' fashioned values....:giggle:"

All I can say is...go for it...might be fun...and if he's a "hottie"...all the better!

Back