I sent this email to T-Mobile today....

tmobile?? well.... sidekick's service is too much... too costly.. why waste on that!..

:naughty: :peek: Steals! :Runs away from Prostock w/ his pager: Woo!!!

It doesn't cost too much. Once u get the phone part out of ur pager. And few other things.. i forgot..*Screaming to Matt* Help me here.... :)

from the bucks of 50 reduce to 30. So compare that to AOL pager/Wyndtell monthly bills. Think twice. :)

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
:naughty: :peek: Steals! :Runs away from Prostock w/ his pager: Woo!!!

It doesn't cost too much. Once u get the phone part out of ur pager. And few other things.. i forgot..*Screaming to Matt* Help me here.... :)

from the bucks of 50 reduce to 30. So compare that to AOL pager/Wyndtell monthly bills. Think twice. :)
Yes, it is $30. I use to pay $40 x2 when both me and Shield had our wynd's.

Yes Shield, you control the SK whenever you're with me. :rofl: You know I don't mind. :ily:

yeah fuckin worth it compare it to metrocall www.metrocall.com

motorola t900 pager with 6,000 message $29.99 a mo
color s!dek!ck with unlimited data plan 29.99 plus more features in the color sidekick so there is no comparision here just do yourself a favor and walk or run to your nearest store or go on line and buy yourself one !!!!

it doesnt sucks it has excellent coverage on west coast two weeks ago my wife was on her csk while i was driving all way from sacto to wash state her csk had excellent connection and reception while my metrocall pager was dead for long time ! no connections at all she was havin fun surfin the web and chattin with her peeps on aol aim etc that made me very envious and go out and buy one for myself and lay my t900 pagers to retirement ha lol ! buts orry for u folks in arkanasas :( i dont blame states that arent hi tech but it sa very good and useful accessory for us all to communicate or in handy for emergencies etc

MATT- if you are planning to use the phone part its expensive and connection is not that great.
Add Sidekick Unlimited service to any of the National plans listed below for just $20.00 per month in addition to the monthly price of your plan. With Sidekick Unlimited service, you'll enjoy unlimited e-mail, AOL® Instant Messenger™ Service (AIM®), Web browsing, and text messaging.

For everyone (Deaf) who is interested -
The T-Mobile Sidekick Data Plan is for customers who just want to use the Sidekick's powerful data functionality, including unlimited e-mail, AOL® Instant Messenger™ Service (AIM®), Web browsing, and text messaging for $29.99 a month, with voice calls billed on a pay-as-you-go basis for just 20¢ per minute, domestic long distance and roaming included.

Back