I save

RosesNY

Reaction score
I save my mom in law 's life

What happen was I went to her house to take the dishes back and then we sit down and talk then 15 min later her face was not move when she is talk to me I asked if she is ok she say yes she is but I know something is not right I keep look at her. Then she is try to tell me something but I don't understand her what she saying and she is try to got up and won't let me help her then she fall down and she yelled I know something is wrong so I call 911 and then I told her I will be right back so I went to her friend for help so they come and call 911 again. I sit with her told her that EMT is on the way and she is try to move but I told her no you stay her friend talk to her tell her to calm down then she look at me say what happen. 5 min later EMT come and my 2 sister in law come too they ask me what happen but 5 people talk to me same time so I lost what they say to me and one my sister in law pull me other room ask me what happen so I told her she say wow Thank you for safe her life. And my 2 sister in law left to follow EMT but they did not tell me what name of the hospital so I was like upset cuz I wants to know what name of the hospital so I went home and call my hubby my hubby come home and I told him what happen he was so shock then he went to his mom "s friend "s house to find out what name of the hospital. Then we went to hospital and when his mom saw me she hugs me hard and say thanks for save her life.

My sister in law told me she have stroke I was like wow and shock

I feel so sad that she have stroke and I feel so sad that I don't go trip to see my family well that is ok I will see my family in June

WHOA roses THATS good to hear that u did that yr such a sweet lady for doing this! (((((((((roses)))))))))))

Good thing you were there otherwise she would have been lying on the floor and the codition would have gotten worse. It happened to my mom not the stroke something else and she was on the floor for who knows how long. My aunt and 2nd cousin found her in the afternoon. I was so shocked cuz I lives about 150 miles from her.

WOW... you saved her life.. even matters it will wrose if she is alone and laying on floor..
That happened to our neighbor last Feburary, she is about 48 years old ,. have alot of complications with health and have MS.. she was walking into the bathroom and fell on floor .. had sezuires.. she laid there for almost more than 3 hours.. one of her sons tried to call her home that they tend to check on their mom every 1 or 2 hours.. one of her sons decided to ask other next door to see if she can check on their mom. That's how, the next door lady found their mom on floor and called 911.. later, found out that she have stroke.. so we all keep in touch with her. we taking turns like pick up mail or bring over cinnamon rolls have little chat.. one of her kids (daughter) and her twins moved in, so they can look over during the day..

its sad but scary if you were home alone with no help for couple hours or days.

but RoseNy,, here.. huggs.. i know its scary experienced for you though..

WHOA, you are lucky to save your mom in law's life. I hope your mom in law will be ok and speedy recovery very soon....

GoldenLeaf74

yes it was very scary for me when went home I try to sleep but I can't cuz I hold my scary and it take time to let it out . I was very very glad I was there when it happen and I glad I save her life . My mom in law is doing better now . She talk to me a lot saying thanks for save her life and she was so glad have me as daughtter in law.

Thank you to read this

RosesNY said:
yes it was very scary for me when went home I try to sleep but I can't cuz I hold my scary and it take time to let it out . I was very very glad I was there when it happen and I glad I save her life . My mom in law is doing better now . She talk to me a lot saying thanks for save her life and she was so glad have me as daughtter in law.

Thank you to read this
oh yes she glad to have u as BEST daughter in law :cheers:

Wow I bet that was scary but that was very brave of you to be bold to say to her wait and stay here while u ran to phone and call 911 to get help for your mother in law! The sooner the help u get for someone who had stroke can be less serious. Cheers for you! :D

That's brillant that you safe your mother in law's life. Hope she appreciate you safe her!!

Back