i noticed my urine is very clear...

im addicted to water.

Here's my input on this subject --

Based on my experiences, I know of a couple ways to piss "water", or clear piss. The first that comes to mind would be to dilute your system, intentionally or not.

Hyper saturating your body with fluids will dilute metabolites in the urine. Diluted urine contains low creatine levels. so if you have a drug test coming up for anything, get some creatine in you. Diluting your system produces a clear urine, so once again, drug tests may reject it simply for its color alone. And honestly, I don't see why you WOULD be posting this unless you had some sort of drug test coming up, clear piss is a normal thing for everyone. This is also known as flushing a system.

Another way to piss water is to deprive your body of Vitamin B, and have low levels of Vitamin C. Many people will argue that Vitamin C is better for coloring urine, however, if you deprive yourself of vitamin B, regardless of how much vitamin C you take, your urine will not contain the color yellow, outside of a possible faint beige color due to extreme amounts of vitamin C.

If you're looking for yellow piss again, take plenty of Vitamin B, specificly B-2 or B-12, which is found in a B-complex vitamin in abundance. Don't overdo it though. Drinking less fluids wouldn't hurt, but if you're thirsty -- chug it narc. Don't deprive yourself of a basic bodily need. Drink plenty, remember, anytime you're thirsty, your body is dehydrated. Just make sure you're ingesting enough Vitamin B, and you shouldn't have a problem.

if you're looking for immediate results, crush up a vitamin B into a fine powder, and consume that. Within an hour or two, your urine should be colored once again.

Perhaps you drank bleach?

When you start SHITTING white, that's when you worry about this :laugh2:

Originally posted by Rocky
oh shit. i just told my friend about this and he said it could be a sign of diabetes! :eek:
pfft not true...I do have clear urines from time to time when I drink too much liquids especially in beers! :mrgreen:

Actually, if you are drinking proper fluids... your piss will come out clear. The more clear your piss it, the better fluids you are drinking. The best drink of all is water. The next best would be fruit drinks that aren't fake. The rest are bad.

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Actually, if you are drinking proper fluids... your piss will come out clear. The more clear your piss it, the better fluids you are drinking. The best drink of all is water. The next best would be fruit drinks that aren't fake. The rest are bad.

That's not entirely true. Piss I can drink nothing but water, and take Vitamin B-12 (my personal choice) and still piss yellow. Vitamin B DOES cause yellow coloring, which is why it's so important to potheads who have regular drug tests.

Flush your system the morning / night before the test, and take some Vitamin B like 3-4 hours befvore the test, and DON'T piss until the test.

pfft not true...I do have clear urines from time to time when I drink too much liquids especially in beers!

Beer is a diuretic. Coffee, cranberry juice, beer, iced tea, herbal tea, and Pepsi are all good diuretics, grapes (though they're not a liquid) too, are a very godo diuretic. In otherwords, they make you piss a often, which doesn't give your body enough time to dispose of its waste/excess vitamins to color it yellow.

I have pee'd clear urine before, when I'm being prepared for a surgery. I can't eat anything for 12 hours before, so I drank and drank water until I had to pee so bad and they were clear! Heh.

lol lol omg u peeps.

Its VERY normal. What the water do is to clean out the stuff that wasnt being needed in the body ..that why its yellow. Once its white, it telling u that its cleaned out. :D That all there is to it. Lolz ...geez, funny stories ur telling in here. Diabetes are nothing related to this topic. Totally nothing. If ur drinking alota water, its REALLY normal :D TOTALLY 100 PERCENT normal. I had this and I asked the doctor and that what was being said. Theres NO need to worry. :D

Deaf258 said:
I peed blue once.

:shock: You must've been smoking something or drank some sort of fluid that turned your urine blue!
hush.gif

dazzler.gif

Clear urine is pretty healthy... I wouldn't worry about it.

I would only worry about it if blood is found in the urine or the urine isn't clear at all (that means, finding particles...)

Clear urine isn't a sign of diabetes... I would go get checked for diabetes if urining frequently, feeling dehydrated frequently... (I have to watch for that because it runs in my family)

Isn't harm 'bout clear urine..
Sometimes I had few times clear urine.. Isn't seriouis only normally that way.. which drank water awful lot.. not side effect coming from clear water.. Probably inside your prounce properly function is fine!

(chuckles)

Deaf258, Really you must be DREAMING?

*praying that no one will bring up of color of ahem..you know what...the other thing that goes into toilet*

thanks guys for enlightening information ..it will certainly come in handy one day LOL

Back