I need your help for a project! please read

kylie bays

Reaction score
HELLO ALL,
I was wondering if it would be ok for me to post a survey here about a class I'm in. I am in entrepreneurship and had to create a business with a product. Our business is called Closed Captioning [Four] Eyes and we create glasses for those who struggle with hearing. These glasses would appear to be like regular glasses (prescription depending on the person) but will include high quality technology that will be able to head what someone is saying and scroll closed captions across the glass for the one wearing them to read. These are just hypothetical and an alternative to hearing aids and I would love yall's opinion on them. Here are the questions:

1. Would you prefer hearing aids or our product?
a. Closed Captioning Four Eyes
b. Hearing Aids
c. Other_______
d. None

2. Where would you most likely want to buy our product?
a. In stores (target, apple etc.)
b. Doctors Offices
c. Online
d. all of the above

3. What would be an acceptable but fair price range for our product? (Hearing aids tend to be $1,000-2,000)
a. $500-$800
b.$900-$1,500
c.$1,200- $1,500
d. $2,000-$3,000

4. On a scale from 1-10 (10 being most likely) what is the likelihood that you would try/buy this product?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

5. What improvements to the glasses would you like to see after a year of release?
a. Recording Capabilities (to refer to things that were said)
b. Smart watch- like applications (heart rate, record steps etc.)
c. Bluetooth pairing
d. New frame designs

Y'all would really be helping me out if you could just answer those 5 questions! Thank you!

Hello! I am also working on a similar project for a college entrepreneurship class. Using a display inside glasses or an attachment on an existing pair to display text of what people are saying for those who are deaf or hard of hearing. Could possibly be in addition or a replacement for a hearing aid at a lower price point. Have you had any luck reaching out to people to get feedback on the idea?

Hello! I am also working on a similar project for a college entrepreneurship class. Using a display inside glasses or an attachment on an existing pair to display text of what people are saying for those who are deaf or hard of hearing. Could possibly be in addition or a replacement for a hearing aid at a lower price point. Have you had any luck reaching out to people to get feedback on the idea?

No I really haven't. Nobody on this chat room has responded. Have you done any researching or surveys?

Without responding to the other questions, I cannot fathom spending between a. and d. Prices. I'm guessing most feel the same. And no, hearing aids do not tend to be in the 1k-2k range. My latest set that I bought just one year ago cost me 7k.

Without responding to the other questions, I cannot fathom spending between a. and d. Prices. I'm guessing most feel the same. And no, hearing aids do not tend to be in the 1k-2k range. My latest set that I bought just one year ago cost me 7k.
Thank you for your response... do you mind looking at the other questions. And if the glasses were a cheaper option wouldn't that be a good thing?

For your info( I'm hearing so cant really reply to the questions) this forum is not meant as the go to place for surveys, these threads come by so often, so well they tend to get ignored.

Some of the people who ask replies, stick Around while their thread is active, others Dont come back at all, and barely ever do we see any outcome of these surveys... just some info so you know why you get so little response.

HELLO ALL,
I was wondering if it would be ok for me to post a survey here about a class I'm in. I am in entrepreneurship and had to create a business with a product. Our business is called Closed Captioning [Four] Eyes and we create glasses for those who struggle with hearing. These glasses would appear to be like regular glasses (prescription depending on the person) but will include high quality technology that will be able to head what someone is saying and scroll closed captions across the glass for the one wearing them to read. These are just hypothetical and an alternative to hearing aids and I would love yall's opinion on them. Here are the questions:

1. Would you prefer hearing aids or our product?
a. Closed Captioning Four Eyes
b. Hearing Aids
c. Other_______
d. None

2. Where would you most likely want to buy our product?
a. In stores (target, apple etc.)
b. Doctors Offices
c. Online
d. all of the above

3. What would be an acceptable but fair price range for our product? (Hearing aids tend to be $1,000-2,000)
a. $500-$800
b.$900-$1,500
c.$1,200- $1,500
d. $2,000-$3,000

4. On a scale from 1-10 (10 being most likely) what is the likelihood that you would try/buy this product?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

5. What improvements to the glasses would you like to see after a year of release?
a. Recording Capabilities (to refer to things that were said)
b. Smart watch- like applications (heart rate, record steps etc.)
c. Bluetooth pairing
d. New frame designs

Y'all would really be helping me out if you could just answer those 5 questions! Thank you!

I can answer these for you, for the small, small fee of one double cheeseburger, lol.

1) if the product was to work, I think it would be better for communication, but where it wouldn't be better than hearing aids would be environmental sounds. Unless there was a way for them to tell me there was something there, I would be none the wiser.

2) I would buy online.

3) This would depend. How long are they expected to last? How accurate are they? You're lucky if you only spend a grand on aids. Mine were far more than that. I'd not be likely to spend more than a grand on glasses.

4)7....

5) D

Back