I need to vent out

Foxrac

Premium Member
Reaction score
That's reason about vent out about on respect issue, after discussed with few members about how respect to members that who is on all religions, including on agnostic and atheism. I got tired of one member for called me an hardhead for not believe in religion, as I'm atheism, that my rights and decision. I asked why does some members don't take along with other members who is agnostic or atheism.

For me, I can do nothing except for some debate in religion section, that little different from general chat but for general chat, I can do nothing on that. I asked that supposed to be respect around this forum since AD isn't religion lockout or something.

Enough with vent and expected to figure out soon.

There will always be people who believe they need to deliver God's message to prevent us from going to hell. It seems like in their minds, they can't seem to comprehend that it is ok if different people have different beliefs. However..fyi..didn't u do the same by telling Christians "blah to u" when they said they believe in God? Isn't that the same thing? Maybe u didn't mean it that way but others may take it how I took it..that u r disrespecting their beliefs? Just asking to make sure. Not criticizing u or anything..:)

There will always be people who believe they need to deliver God's message to prevent us from going to hell. It seems like in their minds, they can't seem to comprehend that it is ok if different people have different beliefs. However..fyi..didn't u do the same by telling Christians "blah to u" when they said they believe in God? Isn't that the same thing? Maybe u didn't mean it that way but others may take it how I took it..that u r disrespecting their beliefs? Just asking to make sure. Not criticizing u or anything..:)

Yup, I'm not do that at AD except for religion section, most of time, when I need more discuss or start debate about religion then my choice will be in religion section, that different story.

I don't like one member's post, that which is located in homosexual section.
http://www.alldeaf.com/closet/39786-gay-male-parents-get-dedicated-fertility-program.html#post746192

In my experience, I have learned to not have religous discussions with people that have different beliefs than I do. I find it much easier to exist in certain environments that way. You believe what you want to believe, and I will believe what I want to believe.
Look at it from this perspective, can anyone on a internet message that is not religous based, change your opinion of religion? With that said, how can you expect to change anyone elses opinion.
If you encounter someone like Shel mentioned, who is trying to tell you that thier way is better than yours, tell them that you respectfully disagree, and leave it at that. If they are a decent person, they should respect that and move on.

Back