I need tell you something.

lilylover72

I love purple!
Premium Member
Reaction score
I moved to Utah from Colorado because I want to get divorce. I left my husband for good reasons.

I was suffering with him for many years. my love was gone. I cannot stay with him that my love is gone. I don't feel any emotion that I left him. I still feel so sad that I miss my son. I cannot take my son with me or my jerk husband will hurt me. I let him have him and he need learn to be father. Long story. I dont want tell blah blah

I am doing okay.

Aw, I'm sorry. :hug: I hope you will do well, but you can get your son with court? But it's your choose. We're here for you :grouphug:

I feel bad for you I know how you feel hang in there and everything will work out for you, I hope you don't mind me saying this I think you should have your husband put in jail for trying to hurt you and don't let him keep you from your son. :hug:

I am sorry to hear this, I have been seeing some related divorces around the forum lately. What is happening to us?

Thank you for support. I want to my jerk husband have full custody of my son. I have a right visit him for hoildays and summer.

Oucheis i m sorry heard about happen to ur marriage but good thing that you has to get out of marriage and move on ur new life i can understand how feel and hang in there :hug:

I moved to Utah from Colorado because I want to get divorce. I left my husband for good reasons.

I was suffering with him for many years. my love was gone. I cannot stay with him that my love is gone. I don't feel any emotion that I left him. I still feel so sad that I miss my son. I cannot take my son with me or my jerk husband will hurt me. I let him have him and he need learn to be father. Long story. I dont want tell blah blah

I am doing okay.

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that. You know where to find me if you need someone to talk to. :hug:

be strong, ma'am. stand up what you believe in. Dont give up and son needs mother.

I am sorry to hear this, I have been seeing some related divorces around the forum lately. What is happening to us?

Yup me too. Maybe their loves one are not what they seem or their love for others have gone. I understand their pains, been there done that. Life is bitch sometimes

I am doing okay.

I'm sorry about that. We are here for you. However you have the rights to claim your son in court as long you have faith and mothering to your son. Ever if he hits you, it's a one way ticket to jail for him.

Yup me too. Maybe their loves one are not what they seem or their love for others have gone. I understand their pains, been there done that. Life is bitch sometimes

I agree

I am doing okay.

I wish you all the best.

It's not going to be easy but, do stay strong, Lilylover :)

Lily that so sad to happen to you. lost love and broken heart are the worst things that can happen on earth (yes, even death of loved one in my opinion) I hope you have family or friends to help you to get through this.

Lily, I am sorry about your bad marriage and losing your son to your husband. I am wondering if you are saying that you are willing to let him keep your son because your son is a male not because your husband threaten you. If you want to keep your son very badly, then you should fight for the right to have your son live with you and still have your husband come and see him on holidays and summer. But if you don't want to keep your son, then that is okay as long as you are fine with the holidays and summer to visit your son. Also one question, do you have family living in Colorado? It is important to have family be there for you and be on your side. Keep your chin up and we are here for you. :hug:

I am very sorry to hear about your problems in your marriage.

Back