I need some help advices...

According to my friends who have had this surgery were required to do alternative means of losing weight and keeping document of what they did. They had to meet a certain criteria before getting approved.

My parents will talk to the doctor about this first and let's see what happen next.

:shock:... no...

More like this

"No, I dont want you to hang out with your friends, I don't like them!"

"Hey baby I know you want to watch the football game but I need your help to fix my hair.. it will take about 2hours"

"hey baby, I'm sick.. I need you to take care of me!" at the same time, you want to hang out with your friends that you hasnt see them for long time..

and list go on..

True that. :hmm:

so enjoy single life as you can!

that's one reason why i'm single for long time.. I enjoyed my freedom!

and....

thanks god I still have freedom even I'm in relationship ;)

*cough no commitment cough* anyway moving on....

As someone who plays over 10 sports, works-out and stays fit, I'm glad I can be of service. Number one basic rule: weight is gained when you ingest more calories than you spend. Weight is lost when you eat less calories than what you spend. Simple.

Carbs and protein are not the enemy. The primary enemies you face are simple sugars (cookies, cake, sweets, etc.), HDL??? Cholesterol (bad type), and Trans and Sat. fat.

No matter how much you lift weights, YOU WILL NOT LOSE fat. Weightlifting burns very little calories. What you need is CARDIO. Track, running, biking, jump-rope, power-walking, boxing, something.

Go to a reputable online site, or a local fitness professional (YMCA, private gyms are good) and get a general idea of your metabolic rate and BMR. It's not that difficult.

GET ACCOUNTABILITY. Have a work-out partner, a helper, a friend, somebody to keep you on your toes.

I can't go into great detail, but here's how you lose weight.

1. Be committed to your goals..
2. Go step by step. Don't try and lose 15 pounds in a week. That's stupid. Make small goals and then accomplish those.
3. Do not eat three big meals ... split them into 4-5 small ones -- that will speed up your metabolism.
4. DON'T EAT SWEETS OR CHIPS!!! Two cookies can enough sat. fat for an ENTIRE day! Stay focused. Do NOT SNACK irregulary.

This is is the last thing I will say ... any questions my e-mail is bboyAndy13@gmail.com

MEAT (lean, not red) is good in small amount: preferably 5-7 ounces per day. Any more and if you're not weightlifing it will probably go to waste. A good gram count (assuming you are around average height, etc.) is about .4-.5 grams per pound of body weight.
VEGETABLES AND FRUITS: amazing!!! Eat, eat! Especially vegetables.
DAIRY: Limited. Skim milk, egg whites, low amounts of cheese. LOTS of fat in cheese.
GRAINS: Good. Be careful about the carbohydrates -- if you overload on bread then the carbs will come back and shoot you in the foot. Don't have too much. Cereal is good, pasta will probably overdue it. NO WHITE bread, do whole-grained wheat.

If you're still awake after reading this and have questions, I would love to answer them.

P.S. Studies have shown that those who have surgery to remove weight are most likely to gain it back and will have a harder time losing it than before surgery.

I am afraid that I agreed with bboyjfire's comment. It is one of the list in my mind about a lack of health food that you might have. The food and exercise do make a big different that involved with your mind or feeling. You need to take your time for you to eat the right food and right exercise.

Back