I need some help advices...

I did sweat, of course. My mother told me that weight loss surgery could change my life and be good looking in the future and it would make girls' heart melt and like "Awwww who is this hot guy?!" I'm being myself, I can't stand by all of girls turned me down because of fat reasons.

Then these girls are after the looks.. not your personality..

These girls aren't for you anyway..

Mod's Note:

Thread's moved to proper location from General Chat to Lifestyle, Health, Fitness and Food.

First thing you should ask yourself question.. If you did surgery to remove your fat..

Do you think you'll gain weight again?

to me, probably yes.. because you dont know how to stop eating too much or whatever..
Surgery just remove your fat, it don't stop you from eating too much..

Oh and second of all, just be happy that you are single.. you have all the freedom! If you are in relationship.. You'll wish you are single!

First thing you should ask yourself question.. If you did surgery to remove your fat..

Do you think you'll gain weight again?

to me, probably yes.. because you dont know how to stop eating too much or whatever..
Surgery just remove your fat, it don't stop you from eating too much..

If after surgery, I'd try to handle it from stop eating too much.

oh please 90 percent of the girls re shallow i m serious

i was where u are and dam its hard work to get where i am i m telling yo u i m not discouraging u or something like that but what u truly need is motivation i dont know what ur motivation is since i dont know u personally it also depend on ur metabolism too keep that in mind muscles devolpes fat burnings and that s also metabolism related just keep doing what makes u happy not what other ppl tink should be happy for you
remember dont push urself too far i did... ended up with like hundreds of muscle pulls and few henias so i had to start all over again in a slow proper way
i got no patience i guess
what i m trying to say is use that surgery as a last no choice option ok? u sound like a reasonble and cool guy u ll do fine just be patience and work hard for it and u ll be able to achieve that goal

If after surgery, I'd try to handle it from stop eating too much.

IF you try to handle it, but it didn't work out that you are expecting it to be? Its more like bad habit to eat and it's hard for to you to quit (similar to smoking)

To me, surgery isn't worth it but this is your body, your choice..

Are you suggesting me that I should do the workout things first?

According to my friends who have had this surgery were required to do alternative means of losing weight and keeping document of what they did. They had to meet a certain criteria before getting approved.

oh please 90 percent of the girls re shallow i m serious

i was where u are and dam its hard work to get where i am i m telling yo u i m not discouraging u or something like that but what u truly need is motivation i dont know what ur motivation is since i dont know u personally it also depend on ur metabolism too keep that in mind muscles devolpes fat burnings and that s also metabolism related just keep doing what makes u happy not what other ppl tink should be happy for you
remember dont push urself too far i did... ended up with like hundreds of muscle pulls and few henias so i had to start all over again in a slow proper way
i got no patience i guess
what i m trying to say is use that surgery as a last no choice option ok? u sound like a reasonble and cool guy u ll do fine just be patience and work hard for it and u ll be able to achieve that goal

Ok, I clearly understand right now, and thank you for help me.

yah waht i m suggesting is to try do other things before u do surgery keep the surgery as last choice without any options avaible and check ur metabolsim level with the doc it can be the reason too who knows?

Like a lot of fights, correct?

:shock:... no...

More like this

"No, I dont want you to hang out with your friends, I don't like them!"

"Hey baby I know you want to watch the football game but I need your help to fix my hair.. it will take about 2hours"

"hey baby, I'm sick.. I need you to take care of me!" at the same time, you want to hang out with your friends that you hasnt see them for long time..

and list go on..

IF you try to handle it, but it didn't work out that you are expecting it to be? Its more like bad habit to eat and it's hard for to you to quit (similar to smoking)

To me, surgery isn't worth it but this is your body, your choice..

My parents would help me for sure, I'll let you know when that happen, I promise you.

Back