i need help

DoVip

The Master Poker
Premium Member
Reaction score
oh, shit! I forget...What do mean “SSI”?

SSI means Social Supplemental Income

SSDI means Social Security Disability Income

go SSA office to fill out, and where u live in is there no deaf ppl? they would help u to find SSA office or go Deaf Service Center, they must know and help u

I was going into to the office's SSI. Hmm oh, shit! Then I'm going turn back to outside and I’m afraid! :Oops:

I need help for me!

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
:eek: get a job, shall ya ? gettin' ssi make deaf looks bad.

Well, it does make Deafies look bad. But consider how many hearing employers tend to reject highly eligible Deaf workers.

I think it's no excuse for both Deaf and Hearing sides on this issue. Once Hearing people realize we're actually not that "disabled," and that we have our own culture, and treat us as equals.... that time will come for us to stop relying on government aid money.

Deaf people don't really need financial help from both hard-working Hearing and Deaf taxpayers alike (because they are generally very able-minded and able-bodied.) On the other hand, Hearies need to get more educated about us and give us the chance for more educational and job opportunities. As a result, we won't need to be hypocrital and rely on tax dollars any longer.

Shame on the Hearies who think we're "disabled retards" that can't substain ourselves. Shame on the Deafies who leech off that such belief, thus substaining that myth. Catch my fuckin' drift? ;)

Yes! I got it! I show this is a picture. :)

Here's mine

It's old
SSI.jpg

It's new.
SSI2.jpg

Originally posted by TommyGirl
Where did u get that SSN that office u would talk to issue u SSI there

NO, It's mail send me. Then I got it. That's all. ;)

You have to be 18 yrs old to get SSDI (US only).

But, you don't need to get SSDI if you able to find a job.
I strong suggest you to find job, do your best.

If you decide to take full-time student for college, that's fine with me...

What you just took pictures of are your Social Security card. It doesn't mean you automatically get Social Security Income which is a monthly benefits (money) given by the government. Go to your local Social Security office and apply for SSI. Keep in mind, you gotta be 18 in order to be elgible for SSI.

Back