I met attractive russian girl today but ...

matajan

Reaction score
Hello,

I met this girl who is attractive and russian girl works at beauty shop in mall. She looks dress and cool, but seems said her family moved from russian, seems in russian language, about early 20s. I ask if she go any school, she said she go city college...no surprise.

I thought many attractive women go to university but some are not always. often i see asian but I am no interested. i wish i can move to northeast states where I can find chicks.

remember, many girls had diploma from better education in mass., ny, pa, and md, but in california high schools are suck. i support public school are cut in california because educators are not good cause kids seems trouble like gang.

Hello,

I met this girl who is attractive and russian girl works at beauty shop in mall. She looks dress and cool, but seems said her family moved from russian, seems in russian language, about early 20s. I ask if she go any school, she said she go city college...no surprise.

I thought many attractive women go to university but some are not always. often i see asian but I am no interested. i wish i can move to northeast states where I can find chicks.

remember, many girls had diploma from better education in mass., ny, pa, and md, but in california high schools are suck. i support public school are cut in california because educators are not good cause kids seems trouble like gang.

did you ask her out?

ummm - what's the point fo this post ?? Am I missing something or is it basically just ANOTHER "I found a hot chick" "why don't hot chicks go to ivy league schools" "why do hot chicks that DO go to ivy league school not seem interested in me"

Seriously - stop surfing for chicks and focus on studying!

He has asperger's and is/was autistic. He can only speak about what's on his mind and doesn't care for criticism.
Does this finally make sense to others out there? Not that I wanted to be public about it, but he's mentioned it in another topic so..

How do you suggest we respond to these threads? Or should we?

Yak Yak Yak

Well since you asked ....

yak.jpg

He has asperger's and is/was autistic. He can only speak about what's on his mind and doesn't care for criticism.
Does this finally make sense to others out there? Not that I wanted to be public about it, but he's mentioned it in another topic so..

I saw that.

Personally, no clue. I'd wager it would die down if no one replied at all. Fat chance thought, there's always a bystander who will try to help and the topic gets re-hashed again. Maybe a mod should really merge all his threads into one to consolidate it. Since we're just annoyed at the clutter.. can probably deal with it if he posted in only one thread.

It should his very own help thread. For a good reason.

either you have anything to contribute or you don't. If you don't - say nothing in the thread.

this kind of post is marginally more interesting than the one on how to cut your beard but i think it should get ignored. my evil twin gets encouraged to say some nasty stuff which is a little too easy and probably go over the guys head anyway. it would turn into a feeding frenzy after a while and turn cruel so i vote IGNORE :wave:

Back