"I love you"/"I luv ya"

Is there a difference in meaning between "I love you" and "I luv ya"?

• Yes

Votes: 55 53.9%
  • No

Votes: 27 26.5%
  • I don't really care.

Votes: 20 19.6%

• Total voters
I don't use the word "luv". I use the word "love" alot. I sometimes use ILY for short to save typin'. :lol:
Me and my bf use to say " I love you " most of the time. ;)

I don't care how to say it, there are hundred thousand ways to say and show you love somebody. There is no one specific rules that you must say this and that. It all depends on each person!

i think they're different i always say i luv ya to my friends at the end of an email its more casual and a friendship type of way to say love. But love is more between two people who are intimate with each other.

Sometimes, I do lazy to write down "luv" cuz I was in a hurry looking for abbreviation, it's easier & faster this way for me to type on keyboard.

Another Luv means to me, it sounds like a shy person begins in love or with the way of expression distracts not sure if this person really means to love with someone.

If I do really love with someone who I do care about this person, I would spell it out very clear word for "Love" really meant to me.

i have boyfriend but i do love him lots and i told him online at Yahoo messanger and AIM online also and he and me been chat often and i love him and he love me each and i went see him in MS they hug it FINALLY! but im glad with him all the times.

diehardbiker65 said:
I don't care how to say it, there are hundred thousand ways to say and show you love somebody. There is no one specific rules that you must say this and that. It all depends on each person!

:smash: (Gravel) lol... Hear hear .... it all exact to be true ... :ty:

I have to agree with DHB65. There are so many way to say ILY or I Luv you or I wuv you etc etc

diehardbiker65 said:

big difference

yes!!!!!
I LOVE YOU is formal.it's formality makes the meaning deepand a serious one.
I LUV YA is informal cheap and easy to say.It is common in mobile phone sms-s.

Back